JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$850
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Rebuilt FN Mauser in .284 Win. New 26", 1:9 twist PacNor barrel, .610" @ the muzzle (#2??). 15 rounds of break-in fired. Cerakoted Socom blue, matte finish. Older, non-original stock (custom??) has been stripped down and refinished with a new 1' recoil pad., 14" LOP. Weight 8.5#. With picatinny rail or Leupold 1-piece base, your choice. With 100 count new Norma brass and Forster reloading dies. Priced @ $850 shipped to your FFL. Paypal F&F or USPS money order. No trades , thanks... too many 7mm's in the safe. PM me here.

P8180001.JPG P8180002.JPG P8180004.JPG P8180005.JPG P8180006.JPG P8180009.JPG P8180010.JPG P8180013.JPG P8180014.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Full size I believe... would a magazine measurement help? hole to hole for the action screws is 7 7/8"

Last Edited:
I have several rifles with PacNor barrels and everyone of them shoots between 1/2" and 3/4" if I do my part. My gunsmith that put this together for me tuned the feed from the magazine so that it loads the .284 without a hitch. The stock was a lucky find on eBay that people were passing up cuz it was for a Mauser and needed some cleaning up. I added the forend tip and refinished a really nice piece of wood.

EDIT: wrong rifle, I didn't add this forend tip. I was thinking of another rifle I own. :confused::rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.