JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
CD988730-432F-44DF-91BF-B214AB8244BD.jpeg Found something i want and need to free up some funding. I've had this fns9 for years and its had about 2k rounds through it over the years but I haven't shot it in at least a year. Comes with 3 mags, case with factory goodies, one iwb holdster and a safariland light bearing duty type holster. Pistol does have scuffs and dings, it was my duty gun when i did armed security. Night sights are still bright. $325 firm and willing to meet in the Pdx/Vancouver area. Stock photo for now

View attachment 447918 Found something i want and need to free up some funding. I've had this fns9 for years and its had about 2k rounds through it over the years but I haven't shot it in at least a year. Comes with 3 mags, case with factory goodies, one iwb holdster and a safariland light bearing duty type holster. Pistol does have scuffs and dings, it was my duty gun when i did armed security. Night sights are still bright. $325 firm and willing to meet in the Pdx/Vancouver area. Stock photo for now
Normally I wouldn't post it without an actual picture of the gun but im at work and the pistols at home :confused:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.