JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have A Rhodesian FN FAL that uses a Coonan type 3 receiver. I had this rifle assembled by Vezley about three years ago and have managed to put 1 magazine through it to function check it, no issues.. It has a 21 " chromed line FN pencil barrel. Because it is a Rhodesian build it has the position on the safety / receiver where it was at at one time a machine gun ( alas no longer - guts are missing ). It was reparkerized at the time of the build. I am not the original owner but I did replace the receiver on the rifle as it came with a Williams gunsite aluminum receiver that had cracked. I am not going to sell this rifle but will trade it for a good AR10 or FNAR as I have not had one before. I am keeping the scope and the mount and the sling. If you have a scope with your offer we can talk about it 20171105_162043_resized - Copy.jpg 20171105_162051_resized.jpg 20171105_162056_resized - Copy.jpg 20171105_162056_resized - Copy.jpg 20171105_162127_resized.jpg . It will come with 1 magazine. I have two other FAL's and hence he desire to try something new.

Last Edited: