JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Early to mid '80's FN Browning Hi-Power in mint condition. This is what is known as a Sterile Hi-Power as it has no distributor or importer markings, only the "FN Browning" designation, serial number and FN Argentine proof marks. Only fired three rounds. Fits, feels and shoots like a dream. I am the second owner. Comes with original magazine, one Browning Hi-Power magazine and pistol case.

I love the pistol but need something more practical. Interested in full size Glock 9MM, Sig 229 9mm or equivalent with extras, holsters, etc. Could be swayed with a 7.62 x 39 carbine or pistol as long as it is not an SKS. Or surprise me. Trade F2F at an FFL in Vancouver, WA.

Thanks for looking!

20160301_172233.jpg 20160302_100408.jpg 20160302_100417.jpg 20160302_100439.jpg 20160302_100452.jpg

This is an "FM" Hi Power, not FN Browning. Made in Argentina. It is a knock off of the original. Manufactured by FM.

MY MISTAKE, however they appear to be of lesser quality. Sorry.:(

Last Edited:
It was built in Argentina under contract with FN, so not a knock off. This sums it up:
"Argentina contacted with FN Herstal in Belgium in the early 1960s for a number of Hi Powers. They liked the guns so much that they started to manufacture them. Argentine-made Hi Powers were produced by Direccion General Fabrications Militaries (commonly called FM) at their arms factory, Fabrica Armas Portatiles Domingo F. Matheu in Rosario, under Belgian FN license from 1969-1989 with FN inspectors watching close by. These were produced for the Argentine military and national police with a heavy manganese phosphate finish as a clone of the MkII 1965 version of the HP. Unlike many foreign-made BHP's, these Argentine guns are not simple clones with questionable interchangeably, but true license built models, and are marked as such."

<broken link removed>

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.