Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS/WTT OR FN Browning Hi Power 9mm

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by OregonDonor, Jan 21, 2016.

1. OregonDonor

OregonDonor Central Oregon Member

Selling/Trading my FN Browning Hi Power. Very custom. Work done by Action Gun Works. Easily the best gunsmith for this firearm. Customization includes Bar Sto barrel, front/rear stippling, slide/frame fit, trigger, and installation of Novak bar/dot night sights. Shoots like a dream, very precise, and nothing feels better than a Hi Power in your hands. Comes with several magazines. Only trades considered would be quality LR optic or a decent mountain bike. 541-326-6379.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

spookshack and UserNameInUse like this.
  2. B5Ben

B5Ben Boise Well-Known Member

So what's your cash price?

MTpockets likes this.
  3. OregonDonor

It's easily worth 1k. If I can get close to that I'd let it go. It'll have a hoop of mags too.

4. OregonDonor

5. fred c. dobbs

fred c. dobbs salem Active Member

if a buyer came along, where would you like to meet. How close to Portland can you get ?

6. OregonDonor

If we can find an FFL in the middle, or close to, I'm good to go. If not, I'm not opposed to shipping either. But I sure hate this new law...

7. fred c. dobbs

,,,,,,,,Your telling me. and its just getting started. as they say in "Show BIZZ" you ain't seen nothing yet.

I recently moved from Or. to WA. So to complete this sale, if it gets that far. I will have to meet you someplace, (ffl) at your discretion, to examine. If we can agree on a price, I will pay you, then pay ffl to forward to my ffl. total horse SH!T, and with whats going on in Harney county, Liberal Left is determined to bring hope and change, a real challenge to survive.

sorry for the rant. get back to me when you can. I am willing to go as far south as Eugene to meet. east, I can't say. Central Oregon covers a lot of ground.

all the best.

8. fred c. dobbs

is this still available ?

9. spider445

spider445 Florida New Member

I'll take it per our phone conversation. Thanks Greg