JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling/Trading my FN Browning Hi Power. Very custom. Work done by Action Gun Works. Easily the best gunsmith for this firearm. Customization includes Bar Sto barrel, front/rear stippling, slide/frame fit, trigger, and installation of Novak bar/dot night sights. Shoots like a dream, very precise, and nothing feels better than a Hi Power in your hands. Comes with several magazines. Only trades considered would be quality LR optic or a decent mountain bike. 541-326-6379.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

,,,,,,,,Your telling me. and its just getting started. as they say in "Show BIZZ" you ain't seen nothing yet.

I recently moved from Or. to WA. So to complete this sale, if it gets that far. I will have to meet you someplace, (ffl) at your discretion, to examine. If we can agree on a price, I will pay you, then pay ffl to forward to my ffl. total horse SH!T, and with whats going on in Harney county, Liberal Left is determined to bring hope and change, a real challenge to survive.

sorry for the rant. get back to me when you can. I am willing to go as far south as Eugene to meet. east, I can't say. Central Oregon covers a lot of ground.

all the best.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.