JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The pistol itself has little interest to me. The cartridge though is another story. That would make an interesting carbine.
It is a carbine.

1200(45).jpg

I remember reading about these some time back. Interesting cartridge, interesting design, and SBR version (which may or may not be unobtanium on this continent) is even better. But at the $5,000+ they are talking, it is less appealing. Five Gs buys a lot of other gun fun or, for that matter, more practical investments.

While not for me...It is nice to see new developments in gun and ammunition design.
Andy

^. Agreed. It is neat to see some innovation in the field. The industry has been, well, for want of a better term, a little stale in recent years. Not that they aren't putting out good products, but they are largely just variations on the same.

Wow! For that kind of big bucks 2-3 folks can divvy up together and buy a NFA transferable USGI widget to turn your USGI M1 Carbine into a USGI or USGI exactly-like-type M2 Carbine. Same ballistics. Much more fun. Oh so fast! :)

All Oregon State, US Code Laws And NFA Rules Apply.

I can't imagine them moving many at $7,500 a piece and in a new caliber that may turn out to be unobtanium. It is kind of one of the best examples of "Gucci gun". Granted, a neat idea and nice to see something new in the shooting world, but it is hard to imagine it making a huge impact. And I agree with the two guys from Arizona; I'm sticking with .44 Magnum for defense whilst in the hinterland.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top