JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey All.
Went to the gun show yesterday and walked out with a pistol grip shotgun and 9mm smith and Wesson. I know next to nothing about guns, but wanted some home protection, and possibly even eventually conceal carry. Any advice on places to get ammo, supplies, or training? I'm in the Vancouver Area.
Happy Shooting!

Congratulations on becoming a gun owner, and welcome to the forum! I'm not familiar with the Vancouver area, but you should get plenty of great advice here!
I went to the gun show Friday and picked up a Walther PPQ 9mm and I am extremely impressed with it. It was fun walking around and looking at everything there.
What S&W did you get?

Welcome aboard Amanda, look for a local indoor range/gun club and check in to safety courses there. What size shotgun? Hardware/ firearm stores as well as Walmart have ammo for your weapons:s0155: when its in stock you just have to look/call around. Remember Safety first and familiarize yourself with the operators manual for both before you even consider loading a live round.

Brutus Out

Hi Amanda, great you are active in this sport. My wife was never a gun person until she met me. She took a concealed carry class to get the basics of gun responsibility down, purchased her own firearm and then has been instructed by an experienced friend of ours at a gun club in proper (first and foremost) safety, handling and shooting. She loves it. After working her way up through her .22 through 9mm, .40, and then .45 semi autos she picked out and purchased a second semi auto .22 1911. It is a sport, and it is fun. But it is also a very serious responsibility to carry. Best of luck to you.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top