JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is so stupid and yet he probably needs the attention to make himself feel good about himself. "Listen to what I did today at Staples"
On a side thought, how do we know this isn't our opponents trying to force the hand of businesses to adopt these policies? Example, send someone into Staples open carrying a rifle to cause an uproar.
This is a new self-focused generation. It's all about "me" generation. The death of common sense...so sad. :(

This is so stupid and yet he probably needs the attention to make himself feel good about himself. "Listen to what I did today at Staples"
On a side thought, how do we know this isn't our opponents trying to force the hand of businesses to adopt these policies? Example, send someone into Staples open carrying a rifle to cause an uproar.
This is a new self-focused generation. It's all about "me" generation. The death of common sense...so sad. :(

The outcome is sure the same as their agenda.

that moron is getting paid by somebody to make open carry look bad.......these antics will get worse as this fight intensifies

that moron is getting paid by somebody to make open carry look bad.......these antics will get worse as this fight intensifies

I was thinking the same thing. A lot of this is staged by the antis for a photo opportunity.

When the typical soccer mom looks at that picture she doesn't think 'nutcase' she thinks 'typical gun person that wants to carry a gun around and scare people.'

Damn why can't open carry with just a handgun be enough?
Who is gonna need a rifle?

you know, I fully agree that this is just a moronic thing to do. open carry of any sort got squashed in california due to this kind of stunts. even though it is permissible, it is not advisable.
but we also do not want to start up the idea of "why isnt XX enough, who needs more than that?" that is the exact same thinking that leads to mag caps, bans, etc. in the mind of anti 2A people, it goes "who needs a rifle>handgun>handgun that can hold more than 7 rounds>semi auto handgun>any handgun>sling shot>dirty looks". the last thing we need to do is show them ANY sort of concurrence with their way of thinking.

The article has Starbucks (Shultz) wrong.

From the article............

Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense issued a press release stating, “We are grateful to Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz for stating unequivocally, ‘Everyone is welcome in our stores, but weapons are not.’”

Where legal, open carry weapons (and legally concealed weapons) are not prohibited in Starbucks. Of course, did I really expect the anti-gun crowd to tell the truth about an issue like this?

Aloha, Mark

PS..........

Starbucks chief executive Howard Schultz said it is "respectfully requesting" that customers no longer bring weapons into the 18,000 outlets it operates in 62 countries, but stopped short of an outright ban.

My letter to Starbucks went something like this:

Dear Sir,

I would like to thank you for helping me make up my mind, you see every Sunday after church service my wife and I would go to one of your stores and have 2 grande mocha's, hers a white mocha and mine a nonfat with no whip. I am respectfully no longer attending your establishments. On the bright side I now drive through a McDonalds and get 2 coffees and save myself about $7.20 and a lot of calories. Oh I sold my stock too.

Thanks you

At least he's not checking out at Walmart buying a ski mask and ammo:s0131: Probably left his 30 rnd mag in his smart car as to not freak anyone out while he purchased his target making supplies:)

you know, I fully agree that this is just a moronic thing to do. open carry of any sort got squashed in california due to this kind of stunts. even though it is permissible, it is not advisable.
but we also do not want to start up the idea of "why isnt XX enough, who needs more than that?" that is the exact same thinking that leads to mag caps, bans, etc. in the mind of anti 2A people, it goes "who needs a rifle>handgun>handgun that can hold more than 7 rounds>semi auto handgun>any handgun>sling shot>dirty looks". the last thing we need to do is show them ANY sort of concurrence with their way of thinking.

You are sooo right,
From now on I'll be carrying my 50bmg into every circle K & 7-11 I can find
That will teach them good

I've already switched to Tully's and Office Max. I never buy Levis (or Dockers) or Sara Lee.

Sara Lee has been on the anti gun, and actively supports things like the brady bunch. Stopped buying that crap 30 years ago.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top