JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Shocking. :rolleyes:

The FBI is controlled by 2A haters. Kinda obvious at this point, no?

Is this why the fbi doesnt stop these mass murders they are already aware of? they seem to have files on the majority of the mass shooters prior to their deadly deeds, is it because possibly they want the liberals to do their dirty work? hmmmm..... our fbi corrupt? manipulating our constitutional rights & outcome of public perception? say it isnt so, well maybe we deserve to be shot apparently to the refined olfactory system of the trained fbi we apparently smell like walmart
MUST ALL BE FAKE NEWS....VOTE DEMOCRAT! :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
And a few of our liberal members here will continue to vote Dim....because afterall, they are not one issue voters, and because Repugs hate gays and won't endorse sacrificng babies to molech....errr, I mean fund planned parenthood, well they just have to vote Dim. So anyone not a Dim, remember all this Klinton corruption and Komey corruption is your fault.

It's a damn good thing that patriotic conservatives aren't consumed with hate and prone to violence like so many folks on the left. This jagoff would be doing himself a favor by giving it a rest.

Those arrogant bastiges just can't help but ultimately expose themselves for what they truly are, can they?

Rhetorical question for liberals around here:

Do "liberals" consider themselves "statists", with an all powerful, all "knowing" government ultimately dictating the precepts of your lives?

Sure gay rights, equal rights, food for all, jobs for all, housing for all, social justice for all, and "whatever" for all sounds good on paper to you. There-in lies the trap... you have SEEN (at least perceive) how government can do a 180* in an eye-blink and once you give government power to control.... it will.

I'm a, "live your life how you will, don't harm or impede others' lives, enjoy the benefits or consequences of you decisions and don't look to the rest of us to pay your way if it blows up on you"... kinda guy.

Siiiigh.... I guess everyone loves tyranny, as long as it's THEIR brand of tyranny, until the next election cycle.

:rolleyes:

Last Edited:
In some circles I swim in, really more like wading in until my toes are covered, the FBI has come to be known as Faking Bogus Investigations. The deep state rot has penetrated far deeper down from the top than anyone ever realized.

Now, consider this... What agency would be lead in the event of direct violence against senior administration or congressional officials? I mean the ones who are most aggressively trying to clean house.

Those arrogant bastiges just can't help but ultimately expose themselves for what they truly are, can they?

Rhetorical question for liberals around here:

Do "liberals" consider themselves "statists", with an all powerful, all "knowing" government ultimately dictating the precepts of your lives?

Sure gay rights, equal rights, food for all, jobs for all, housing for all, social justice for all, and "whatever" for all sounds good on paper to you. There-in lies the trap... you have SEEN (at least perceive) how government can do a 180* in an eye-blink and once you give government power to control.... it will.

I'm a, "live your live how you will, don't harm or impede others' lives, enjoy the benefits or consequences of you decisions and don't look to the rest of us to pay your way if it blows up on you"... kinda guy.

Siiiigh.... I guess everyone loves tyranny, as long as it's THEIR brand of tyranny, until the next election cycle.

:rolleyes:
I never thought it possible but pantsuit futures just dropped even further.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top