JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But later, city attorneys removed the ban on guns after finding that Florida Statute 790.33 prohibits local governments from enacting any laws on the sale, purchase, transfer, taxation, manufacture, ownership, possession, storage or transportation of guns or ammunition.

Enacted last year, the state law allows judgments of up to $100,000 against local governments that enforce local gun ordinances. It also says local officials could be removed from office and fined $5,000, with no representation from the city or county attorney.

I'm betting the local officials wouldn't have any qualms violating state law if Florida didn't hold them personally responsible.

Well, I guess that I missed a couple of extra pages there. So, there will be a gun free zone and that is controlled by the Secret Service. So, basically the convention will be a gun free zone.

GOP Sign at the door

" We will check you for a gun if you don't have one we will give you one enjoy your 2A rights"

DNC Sign at the door

"The TSA will be doing the grope down and your going to like it, enjoy the show"

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top