JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know of any? Also, is there any market or demand for NRA Home Firearms Safety or Basic Pistol courses? I came from a state where there was a mandatory training requirement and I worked for a large school and have taught over 1,000 new shooters in only 2 years. Basic fundamentals and safety is my forte and I'd like to see if I could get back into instructing out here too. Thank you for your help.

Does anyone know of any? Also, is there any market or demand for NRA Home Firearms Safety or Basic Pistol courses? I came from a state where there was a mandatory training requirement and I worked for a large school and have taught over 1,000 new shooters in only 2 years. Basic fundamentals and safety is my forte and I'd like to see if I could get back into instructing out here too. Thank you for your help.

Firearms Academy of Seattle (it's actually down the highway about 80 miles
And there's Insights Training

And you might check with Wade's and West Coast Armory in Bellevue, too

FAS is probably the best in the state. Also, they get guys like Rob Pincus and Mas Ayoob in to teach classes as well. Even so, their home instructors are all great.

If you've got a female in the family (or friend), FAS is THE place for her to get some training.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top