JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Working on it.

Dropped off the dismissal paperwork just now (5 minutes ago) at the Benton County Sheriffs Office.

As soon as the system shows dismissed they will mail me the license.... In a different county now that I have moved so I can go apply for the permit there (Linn County).

What a relief man.

Sorry to hear you went thru this Dyjital. I had something similar happen years ago and also now have full custody of my daughter. Glad to see you triumphed on this.
Thanks man.

Turns out after everything AND the custody case I now have full sole.

Thank Bill Clinton.

I've been through a Restraining Order placed on me by an ex-GF. She used it as a tool to gain favor in a custody battle. My take on it.....a great part of the court system and society are against males.

BTW, I won full custody of my son.:)

Aloha, Mark

Reading through this in depth thanks to Dyjital linking it for me.
SO... My EX has filed 3 RO's prior to me. I've talked to most recent and have info on others.. SAME MO everytime.
Last guy lost job, condo, got arrested, etc. same exact build up to getting RO .... All about control for her... Sad. this is affecting my current job search.... evil.

Reading through this in depth thanks to Dyjital linking it for me.
SO... My EX has filed 3 RO's prior to me. I've talked to most recent and have info on others.. SAME MO everytime.
Last guy lost job, condo, got arrested, etc. same exact build up to getting RO .... All about control for her... Sad. this is affecting my current job search.... evil.
Good to hear that Dyj got his cleared up.
Hope you get yours cleared up as well.
Gotta be careful around those psychos...they know how to bait a guy.
I've been lucky so far, but you never know.

Good to have a forum like this to find resources/solutions for stuff like this.

at this stage (i'm 6 months in..) I wasnt aware of 3 others when we went to court, although my atty says its not admissable.. She plotted this for a while... laid out the stage, then omitted all the parts where she was the lead...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top