JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have known several throughout the years including myself, in all cases it was patently false. I am well aware of misogyny and its definition, I fail to see misogyny in this case, would having said "stuffed up her bubblegum" made it more P.C.?

I have known several throughout the years including myself, in all cases it was patently false. I am well aware of misogyny and its definition, I fail to see misogyny in this case, would having said "stuffed up her bubblegum" made it more P.C.?
Maybe he said vag because a*s*s* comes out bubblegum on here

A bit of overreaction I think. Most women who are decent don't go around filing false ROs. I've worked in the legal system for awhile...and will tell you that ~95%+ of ROs filed are truthful. And sorry, this may rustle some feathers on the board here, but if someone has a RO against them they shouldn't be allowed to own firearms for the duration of the RO. Too bad. I guess they'll have to wait until it expires before they can legally own firearms again!

100% of RO's I know of were done in spite, retaliation and just vindictive and that was based on 100% of my experiences of the 100% of the people I watched go through this BULL %@#$!! That very scientific random guess and also included another 100% for good measure 100% of the time.

Really though I have watched both the person filing and people receiving a RO all on bogus, exaggerated or trumped up crap. 100% Yo!

I think my numbers are more accurate than yours.
[/QUOTE]
Misogynistic language like this is incendiary and doesn't look good. Would this be something you would say in front of your significant other, an unknown person, your employer?[/QUOTE]

Language police are here...:s0036:

Red herring. You know absolutely nothing about my political ideology.

Hmmm, what we do know for a fact about you is that you have expressed no support or sympathy at all in this thread for the horrible ordeal that Dyjital is currently going through.

Instead, you are deliberately trying your best to stir up bubblegum here, with statements like this:

And sorry, this may rustle some feathers on the board here, but if someone has a RO against them they shouldn't be allowed to own firearms for the duration of the RO.

So we do indeed know some things about the kind of person you are, based on your statements here.

So far I have known two people with RO's.

Myself and oddly enough my dad when my parents divorced.

So according to my personal stats that leaves 100% revenge RO's. Odd how two mellow and easy going people fall victim. Dads was dropped, insufficient proof because well, he didn't have any malicious intent at the divorce. Funny too, you may say I am taking his side. I didn't when the divorce went down. It took me 7 years to realize the lies spewed from her. So yes, in my case 100% have been based on revenge.

Yes guys Edison Bulb normally is ignored on my end but sometimes it's good to have comic relief.

How does that phrase go?

Hell hath no fury like a scorned woman?

Even Soloman had some wise sayings:

Better to live on the roof than in the house of a contentious woman.

The constant nagging of a woman is like the dripping of water.

There still should be recourse just like filing a false police report.

Myself and oddly enough my dad when my parents divorced.

Restraining orders are extremely commonplace during divorces. Any divorce attorney would confirm that for you.

And they are also quite common in child custody battles, like the one that you are currently going through. People will throw all sorts of mud against the other parent in a child custody battle. And the other factor is that this RO also allows her the ability to deny you access to see your son.

You will find that this woman is not going to give up on destroying your relationship with you son. These kinds of false allegations go hand and hand with the efforts of someone who is trying to alienate a child from their other parent, as she has been doing to you.

I just noticed something else extremely odd and peculiar about the person edison lightbulb.

I just took a look at his posts here on this website, and saw page after page of posts here in the Political and Legal section. I did not see one single post where he ever said anything at all related to shooting any firearms, or having any experience whatsoever with firearms.

I don't think that edison is a gun owner. What kind of gun owner would visit this website, and never talk about shooting, hunting, or anything else related to the usage of guns? That totally defies credibility, in my book.

I just noticed something else extremely odd and peculiar about the person edison lightbulb.

I just took a look at his posts here on this website, and saw page after page of posts here in the Political and Legal section. I did not see one single post where he ever said anything at all related to shooting any firearms, or having any experience whatsoever with firearms.

I don't think that edison is a gun owner. What kind of gun owner would visit this website, and never talk about shooting, hunting, or anything else related to the usage of guns? That totally defies credibility, in my book.

You're so brilliant! :rolleyes:

Lance
Not if you consider that he may be getting a stipend from that Bloomberg guy . . .

Sheldon

Another winner!

Anyway, back to ROs, filing them and having them stick are two different things. The ones that stick are the ones that matter. And I stand by my previous statement that if someone has an RO against them that they shouldn't be allowed to own firearms throughout the duration of the RO.

You're so brilliant! :rolleyes:

Another winner!

Can you offer any sort of evidence at all that you own and use any firearms? If you are a fraud, then you will not be able to do so.

Anyway, back to ROs, filing them and having them stick are two different things. The ones that stick are the ones that matter. And I stand by my previous statement that if someone has an RO against them that they shouldn't be allowed to own firearms throughout the duration of the RO.

Everyone else here is discussing Dyjital's situation, and offering him advice and support. We care about the abuse that he has suffered, from this woman's efforts in alienating his son from him that have forced him to file for custody, to the fact that he has now had to remove his firearms from his home, without any due process at all.

You, on the other hand, are the one and only exception to that. You have expressed zero concern here about what has happened to Dyjital. And that is most insightful about you.

I would even go so far as to say that you are most likely a woman, and not a man. Any man would sympathize with Dyjital's plight, and would offer him some sympathy. The fact that you have not, and your repeated accusations of misogyny here in this thread all point to you being a woman.

Can you offer any sort of evidence at all that you own and use any firearms?

I don't need to prove to you or anyone else that I either own or use firearms.

If you are a fraud, then you will not be able to do so.

:s0112:

Everyone else here is discussing Dyjital's situation, and offering him advice and support. We care about the abuse that he has suffered, from this woman's efforts in alienating his son from him that have forced him to file for custody, to the fact that he has now had to remove his firearms from his home, without any due process at all.

Yes, yes, and not much more can be added to the already long list of condolences. My reply was to two responders to the OP and nothing more.

I would even go so far as to say that you are most likely a woman, and not a man. Any man would sympathize with Dyjital's plight, and would offer him some sympathy. The fact that you have not, and your repeated accusations of misogyny here in this thread all point to you being a woman.
Sweet. My disguise fooled you. Maybe PRISM too? :s0133:

Hey now, don't go insulting us women!;)

I don't need to prove to you or anyone else that I either own or use firearms.

No, you can certainly continue to troll this forum anonymously if you like. You can hide behind anonymity all you like, and tell absolutely nothing about yourself to anyone.

But you will certainly be looked down on far more than forum members who are open about who they are and talk about their experiences shooting, hunting, and share their knowledge of firearms.

And once again, let me point out that you are the only person posting in this thread who has shown no sympathy whatsoever for the ordeal that Dyjital is experiencing: having his son alienated from, his visits with his son now on hold, having to remove all of his firearms from his home without any due process, and having the horrible expense of hiring two attorneys. Do you not have any idea of how very expensive it is to retain an attorney these days? Let alone hire two?

ANY gun owner would feel empathy for what he is going through.

ANY, except for you, that is.

Last Edited:
No, you can certainly continue to troll this forum anonymously if you like. You can hide behind anonymity all you like, and tell absolutely nothing about yourself to anyone.

But you will certainly be looked down on far more than forum members who are open about who they are and talk about their experiences shooting, hunting, and share their knowledge of firearms.

And once again, let me point out that you are the only person posting in this thread who has shown no sympathy whatsoever for the ordeal that Dyjital is experiencing: having his son alienated from, his visits with his son now on hold, having to remove all of his firearms from his home without any due process, and having the horrible expense of hiring two attorneys. Do you not have any idea of how very expensive it is to retain an attorney these days? Let alone hire two?

ANY gun owner would feel empathy for what he is going through.

ANY, except for you, that is.

"dim bulb" come to mind :)

edison's no Tesla, that's for sure.

It is amazing that he wants to be the center of attention in this thread, when everyone else is concerned about Dyjital. Very self-centered person, who clearly cares about no one other than himself.

Just look at that silly little dancing icon he used. So childish. Must be a young person, to be this immature and grandstanding like that.

Last Edited:
No one is jumping on anyone's bandwagon, Lance is just stating what a lot of us are thinking. Dygital is going through a tough time and you are on here telling us all that he is basically lying and is really at fault for what he is going through. Believe it or not but this a tight community here and friends support friends, not call them liars and show no support. What is the purpose of your staements here?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top