JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Half way through the video, I was hoping the flag pole would fall over and whack Dickey Lee stupid, but then I thought, she already is.

Another power tripping nanny who knows best. She'll be there with her legislators at 3am to answer the call for help. Feel safe citizens! Honestly I feel sorry for her, not due to her ignorance but the fact that she was named Dickey Lee. Dad wanted a son?

Negative. The M24 was not used in Vietnam, it did not exist until the late 80’s. Now a Winchester Model 70 or an M40 sure.

Either way Dickey Lee is a complete freakin' moron for making that statement (like most her statements).

True the M40 was
If it was VN , win 70 and the 700 came in toward the end. That is what is used now, alongside with the barrett. Damn GC stopped them using the 50 for the 338 Lapua.
bubblegumed about the 50 being used against personnel .

Negative. The M24 was not used in Vietnam, it did not exist until the late 80's. Now a Winchester Model 70 or an M40 sure.

Either way Dickey Lee is a complete freakin' moron for making that statement (like most her statements).

True the M40 was
If it was VN , win 70 and the 700 came in toward the end. That is what is used now, alongside with the barrett. Damn GC stopped them using the 50 for the 338 Lapua.
bubblegumed about the 50 being used against personnel .

Don't forget the venerable M21 system, fellas. ;)

I can't believe you, I didn't bump my head at the polls. I will side with my gun totin, god fearin brothers who know that Liberals are the driving force for GUN CONTROL!!! Granted there are some (not many) liberals who do not support GC but that # is countable on two hands, so don't tell me I don't know what I'm talkin about...

There's a whole wide world out there you don't even know exists, partner. I say this with no animosity toward you, but rather delight in the opportunity to help you to broaden your perspective. Have you ever googled "liberal?" You should start there.

Liberal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Liberalism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Through all these strands and traditions, scholars have identified the following major common facets of liberal thought: believing in equality and individual liberty, supporting private property and individual rights, supporting the idea of limited constitutional government, and recognizing the importance of related values such as pluralism, toleration, autonomy, bodily integrity and consent.[71]

Really?
With all due respect, I'd love for you to post empirical evidence to support your claim.
Oh, don't get me wrong... There are some who are right of center who are pro-gun control, that is for sure.
Nonetheless, the pro-gun control, and anti-gun crowd is weighted heavily to the Liberal side of the population in this country.

By the way, can you define, "protectionist freedom fearing conservative", please?
I understand the term, "protectionist conservative" as it relates to economic policy, but that title you penned seems to be of your own making.
Thank you

Aside from my iPhone auto-correcting "protectionistic" to "protectionist" (but a pretty irrelevant distinction in this context), I did, in fact, all on my own, put those four words together to convey an idea.

As to the rest, you strike me as a guy who likes to argue over nomenclature and semantics more than ideas. I'd rather argue about ideas than argue about arguing.

Being Liberal, a Democrat in these times, a Progressive and owning firearms would be an insurmountable conflict for me. I don't know how anyone deals with it, unless they aren't really Liberal, a Democrat or a Progressive!

Being Liberal, a Democrat in these times, a Progressive and owning firearms would be an insurmountable conflict for me. I don't know how anyone deals with it, unless they aren't really Liberal, a Democrat or a Progressive!

Where's the conflict?

EDIT - You're putting "liberal," "Democrat," and "progressive" all in one category.

Can I put "reactionist," "conservative," and "Republican" in one category? That would be really convenient.

Labels are fun

Absolutely meaningless...

But, fun none the less.

I'm a Indeconserviberaletarian

Not meaningless at all, so long as we're accurately defining our terms and not overgeneralizing. It's the overgeneralizing that's the killer.. Liberals get a reputation for being progressive thinkers, and somehow liberal = progressive = leftist = Nazi, to people who have no clue what any of it is about. They just know someone claiming to be from "our" side said they wanted to ban guns, so being a liberal/progressive/Democrat/Nazi/zombie becomes worthy of treason.

It goes both ways. A lot of liberals think "conservative" synonymous with a whole slew of bubblegum that's totally wrong. There's stupid people everywhere. But just as John McCain does NOT represent you, Obama does NOT represent me. Neither of us give a flying crap what these liar politicians call themselves, they don't have anything to do with liberalism, nor conservatism.

The terms "liberal" and "conservative" don't stick to their original meanings, but they do distinguish between the most polarizing topics today. You can bet that the "liberal" voted for The O, is OK with abortions and drugs on every street corner, but wants guns gone. The "conservative" generally votes for Romney(only using that to mirror The O on the "liberal" side), is against abortion and drugs and is for nationwide firearms ownership. Now, a "conservative" would mean that they are generally fiscally responsible(or at least, y'know, fiscally CONSERVATIVE), but we have seen that the right can spend almost as fast as the left. Meanwhile, "liberal" implies that anyone can do anything, so the restriction of gun ownership flies in the face of that. They aren't anything more than labels to identify where we stand(though obviously, it isn't always clear) in a general political sense. I, as have many others, have used the term "fiscally conservative, socially liberal" many times, for I care not with whom any of you mate. Nor do I have any concern for what you ingest.

I am against anyone that is under the impression that The Constitution protects the majority when it in fact protects not the minority, but the individual him/herself. Anyone that thinks my rights are for barter are not on my side. That goes for The Patriot Act as well as the NSA(I mean that Bush and Obama betrayed us equally).

From what I have seen, anyone labeling themselves as "progressive" are the most dangerous.

Not meaningless at all, so long as we're accurately defining our terms and not overgeneralizing. It's the overgeneralizing that's the killer.. Liberals get a reputation for being progressive thinkers, and somehow liberal = progressive = leftist = Nazi, to people who have no clue what any of it is about. They just know someone claiming to be from "our" side said they wanted to ban guns, so being a liberal/progressive/Democrat/Nazi/zombie becomes worthy of treason.

It goes both ways. A lot of liberals think "conservative" synonymous with a whole slew of bubblegum that's totally wrong. There's stupid people everywhere. But just as John McCain does NOT represent you, Obama does NOT represent me. Neither of us give a flying crap what these liar politicians call themselves, they don't have anything to do with liberalism, nor conservatism.

Fine, but understand that there are many "progressive liberal" democrats that would straight shout you out of the room for your stance on guns, for example, because strict gun control is now the party line.

Understand that, and you'll understand one reason out of many why a lot of us who would have probably formerly considered ourselves liberal-light, are now on the conservative side of politics.

I remember when I voted for Obama in 2008, I thought that he was going to be a sensible democrat. He was going to be a guy who would ratchet down the insane war-time spending and defense budget of Bush years, and get back to a sensible budget and a focus on domestic issues. I still thought that democrats by and large stood for personal freedom.

Holy crap was I wrong. The Obama presidency has been a rude awakening for me about what true modern democrats are. I was also young and ignorant, and to be honest, I got flat-out suckered. Millions of us did.

These days, I would rather hold my nose at the Jesus-talk and join the conservatives and libertarians.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top