JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
033740-000042.jpeg pic.jpeg

I'd like to get this photo enlarged and enhanced and framed.

IMG_20200824_154942124.jpg

It's my dad in 1974 with his Al Biesen built tribute rifle to Jack O'Connor on a sheep hunt. Pre-`64 Model 70 in .270 Winchester. Absolutely beautiful rifle that he still owns. He has taken a Grand Slam with it.

He was showing me the rifle the other day and said he had it built in 1971 at a cost of $764. I told him I want that rifle. He can sell the rest before he dies, but I want that rifle.

I always disliked Warhol's "art", but I mostly disliked how overrated it was.

The "GUN!" series was done by him after he was shot and I have two (prints, of course) similar to yours.
This one and another one with red background...
View attachment 754096
They're not my favorite pieces, but it's guns-in-art and I liked the colors.
Mine was a gift from our companies CEO. He had it in his office bit took it down after a public shooting. He knew I was into guns so he gave it to me

Mine was a gift from our companies CEO. He had it in his office bit took it down after a public shooting. He knew I was into guns so he gave it to me
Sorry... I didn't mean to come across as critical. I'm not even sure why I threw in the part about not appreciating Warhol's work right before I said that I have TWO.
Probably because I lack social skills.

Sorry... I didn't mean to come across as critical. I'm not even sure why I threw in the part about not appreciating Warhol's work right before I said that I have TWO.
Probably because I lack social skills.
Oh, I didn't read it at critical. Was just giving the back story of how I came to own it. I do find Warhol's work interesting and it has an iconic status. I don't have an artistic mind, so I'm fascinated by unique artist's creativity and ability, even if I don't like the end product.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads