JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
033740-000042.jpeg pic.jpeg

I'd like to get this photo enlarged and enhanced and framed.

IMG_20200824_154942124.jpg

It's my dad in 1974 with his Al Biesen built tribute rifle to Jack O'Connor on a sheep hunt. Pre-`64 Model 70 in .270 Winchester. Absolutely beautiful rifle that he still owns. He has taken a Grand Slam with it.

He was showing me the rifle the other day and said he had it built in 1971 at a cost of $764. I told him I want that rifle. He can sell the rest before he dies, but I want that rifle.

I always disliked Warhol's "art", but I mostly disliked how overrated it was.

The "GUN!" series was done by him after he was shot and I have two (prints, of course) similar to yours.
This one and another one with red background...
View attachment 754096
They're not my favorite pieces, but it's guns-in-art and I liked the colors.
Mine was a gift from our companies CEO. He had it in his office bit took it down after a public shooting. He knew I was into guns so he gave it to me

Mine was a gift from our companies CEO. He had it in his office bit took it down after a public shooting. He knew I was into guns so he gave it to me
Sorry... I didn't mean to come across as critical. I'm not even sure why I threw in the part about not appreciating Warhol's work right before I said that I have TWO.
Probably because I lack social skills.

Sorry... I didn't mean to come across as critical. I'm not even sure why I threw in the part about not appreciating Warhol's work right before I said that I have TWO.
Probably because I lack social skills.
Oh, I didn't read it at critical. Was just giving the back story of how I came to own it. I do find Warhol's work interesting and it has an iconic status. I don't have an artistic mind, so I'm fascinated by unique artist's creativity and ability, even if I don't like the end product.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top