JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was learn what the requirements are in Oregon to obtain a concealed carry permit and it said take an Gun safety course, go to the sheriff's dept. fill out the application with two forms of identification (one of which has a picture on it). Get finger printed/picture taken wait for permit or denial letter.

1) Is this mostly correct?
2) If this is correct can you recommend a quality place close to portland that teaches the classes?

1. Yes, it is.
2. Oregon Firearms Academy, of course. Click on their banner on this website. You might find cheaper, but probably not better. You need better as well as thorough. OFA.

jim jacobe 503 - 362 - 0584

this guy is very good, just went through his class in salem, he does them all over, he also does the utah license which allows you to go into washinton, plus 20 other states, he will be tigard in the next week or so, oregon class was 40 dollars, had cert in 3 hours, rated A plus.

I did mine with Jim also, good class, informative, inexpensive. Depending on what county, fill out your application and head to the sheriff office.

Check ($)for the SO and check ($) for background check

If your in Marion County you need to set an appointment with the SO...Polk County does application Tues-Thur 8am-9am

Then wait.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads