JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have very nice Finnish M39. Of course it's chambered in 7.62x54R. It's overall condition is very good. The stock has nice marbling and has a few of the usual dings but nothing that really detracts from its appearance. Has one very tiny and shallow split about 1/2 in. at the front screw of the bottom sling swivel. The metal work is also in very good condition. The barrel is in very good shape (not counter bored) with a bright and shiny bore with only very tiny bit of frost towards the muzzle end and showing no signs of pitting from corrosive ammo. I can say that with hand loaded ammo, 174 gr. Sierra MK .311 in. dia. bullets this rifle is very accurate producing 1 MOA groups with the iron sights and my 60 year old eyes at 100 yrds off the bench. The action is very smooth with a crisp, smooth trigger that is not overly heavy. In other words this is a really nice M39 that I have no particular reason for selling other than to kull the heard a little bit and get some monies :rolleyes:

This is a VKT, 1942, D stamped. Matching #'s on bolt, receiver and barrel.

I would like a FTF deal but I'm up for suggestions. I can send more photos if needed.
$375

IMG_6478.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews