JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have very nice Finnish M39. Of course it's chambered in 7.62x54R. It's overall condition is very good. The stock has nice marbling and has a few of the usual dings but nothing that really detracts from its appearance. Has one very tiny and shallow split about 1/2 in. at the front screw of the bottom sling swivel. The metal work is also in very good condition. The barrel is in very good shape (not counter bored) with a bright and shiny bore with only very tiny bit of frost towards the muzzle end and showing no signs of pitting from corrosive ammo. I can say that with hand loaded ammo, 174 gr. Sierra MK .311 in. dia. bullets this rifle is very accurate producing 1 MOA groups with the iron sights and my 60 year old eyes at 100 yrds off the bench. The action is very smooth with a crisp, smooth trigger that is not overly heavy. In other words this is a really nice M39 that I have no particular reason for selling other than to kull the heard a little bit and get some monies :rolleyes:

This is a VKT, 1942, D stamped. Matching #'s on bolt, receiver and barrel.

I would like a FTF deal but I'm up for suggestions. I can send more photos if needed.
$375

IMG_6478.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top