JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did you all hear? We had a couple good days in the stock market.

All is well, nothing to worry about, we're doing great! It only gets better from here!

Last Edited:
Did you all hear? We had a couple good days in the stock market.

All is well, nothing to worry about, we're doing great! It only gets better from here!
Yeah? When I heard, musta been a little later, things were down 300. I don't look at our account very often. And I take a few good days in the market as a sign that it's just going to drop that much again+, in the next few days.

I went to a local 24/7 taco shop. They had taped over the original prices with new hand written prices, and since the sign is backlit, I can see both prices. Original price $4.75 now $9.25.

I went to Google reviews of it, looked at the sorted "menu" pictures and could see prices from 3-6 years ago stayed constant. The prices in the last 3 years shot up dramatically, and it's all saved on Google for anyone to see.

Memo's in Everett if anyone wants to look on Google

I went to a local 24/7 taco shop. They had taped over the original prices with new hand written prices, and since the sign is backlit, I can see both prices. Original price $4.75 now $9.25.

I went to Google reviews of it, looked at the sorted "menu" pictures and could see prices from 3-6 years ago stayed constant. The prices in the last 3 years shot up dramatically, and it's all saved on Google for anyone to see.

Memo's in Everett if anyone wants to look on Google
Ahhh, Memo's (aka California Burrito). Love that place.

karine jean pierre just said bidenomics is working! Costs are going down!

WHAT? I iust paid 4.50/gal at Costco!
Well she is paid to say what they put in front of her. She could be standing in sh1t and tell you with a strait face you do not smell anything. She has got to be one of the dumbest people I have ever seen in that job in my lifetime though. Sometimes I wonder if whoever keeps her in that job is not trolling us and laughing behind closed doors about it while she really thinks she is amazing at her job. :s0092:

She has got to be one of the dumbest people I have ever seen in that job in my lifetime though.
Or, among the smartest of people. Seriously, "They" have the dems eating out of their hands! It's the sheep that are dumb. Believing everything they tell them.

Or, among the smartest of people. Seriously, "They" have the dems eating out of their hands! It's the sheep that are dumb. Believing everything they tell them.
The people behind her? You bet. Most of them have to be laughing their butt's off behind the scenes at just how easy it is to get this. There is an old joke about the guy who's wife walks in on him with another. Who tells the wife "who you gonna believe, me or your lying eye's?" This has gotten to that point. People on video saying one thing, then stand there and say they never said it and people clap and vote for them. We deserve to have the pain we have coming. :(

Yup....it's Sept. and I'm wayyyyy down. BUT, But, but....I still have HOPE to see the market recover before the year ends.

What? You got a crystal ball?

Nope.....far from it. Only Hope. LOL.
(Cross fingers) I want to go to VN again in 2014.

Aloha, Mark

Not a good sign.

A LOT of people who see the price on things like food, gas, rent, going up and away voted for it and want to tell themselves all is fine. So many of them who were already just making it of course now use credit. To them its nothing to worry about because they figure when they crash someone will just bail them out again. The only way well will see real change is when a LOT of people start to feel a LOT of pain sadly.

Hiding medical debt, so you can borrow more. Another great idea from the Biden administration.

Great idea. Many places are now trying to stop rental from running a credit check on people for the same reason. This state went above and beyond what the feds did during the great hoax and let people live rent free for a LONG time. Now those who own that property are being FAR more careful about who they rent too. Of course those who enjoyed not paying rent and finally got their butt pried out of the place are of course shocked to find out only crap holes will rent to them now. So they are screaming for gov to "do something".

Is this attributed to people wanting to keep living in their current lifestyle, or are they actually having to use credit cards just to survive? Are they planning on just claiming bankruptcy at some point?.
Yes, they are thinking that someone else is going to pay. Look how long that is how its been done? Adults have not been forced to live with the poor choices they make for a long time now. Many have been well trained to think that nothing they do will have a negative effect on them. :s0092:

Is this attributed to people wanting to keep living in their current lifestyle, or are they actually having to use credit cards just to survive? Are they planning on just claiming bankruptcy at some point?.
Go to your local Starbucks and watch the drive through. You'll find the answer to your question there......

People getting $7 drinks in their overpriced new vehicles can't be sustainable.....

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews