JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here she is. …reloading Saturday, shooting Sunday. So far I can tell you that I have never owned a handgun I have liked this much. Night sights are bright,19+1,2 mags, decocker actually decocks to a half cock position instead of dropping the hammer all the way down….cuts the first DA pull in half basically. The finish is incredible, craftsmanship in nice with no signs of dull tooling. All mechanical functions are smooth and I can’t detect any grittiness anywhere….I’ll have more after I shoot but here are some pics.

I just got me the same gun in.40 S&W! You're not going to feel hardly any recoil from 9mm I bet.
Aren't those grips about the sweetest thing you ever wrapped your hand around? On a gun anyway......

Did you buy the light seperate, and if you don't mind me asking how much?

I'm having a temporary issue with trigger control, I believe because there's a bit of "Crunch" before it breaks. I'm expecting it to pull like a 1911 and it doesn't.

Have fun Sunday!

Mike

Thanks guys,

Mike, yeah it is very very nice. The light is separate, it's a Streamlight TLR1s . They go for around 100 bucks. I was so close to a 40 cal but went with the 9....again. I really wanted a 40 but looked at some more ballistics testing, capacity and the fact that the CZ75 was designed for the 9 made me go with it....I already have ammo and reloading components for the 9 too

Look for them to be more common at dealers/distributors come May or so according to CZ.I about died looking for a brand new one

So I figure you sitting there this morning loading up 9mm. I can tell you my story now.

When you first posted looking for the CZ I was looking for one at the same time. The only one I'd found was an SP 06, the compact, at Gun broker in Clackamas. I was seriousle considering that one, but didn't go for it at that time. A few days later we were going to be in Gresham and I though we'd go check at Kieth's. Sure enough Kieths had the two p 01s and two SP 06s, plus others!

I wanted to wait untill the gunshow that weekend and confirmed that Kieth's would have those two there. If you don't know Kieth's, they are not a great place to spend a lot of time looking and fondling. With Kieth's, you need to know what you want, and THEN go in there to buy. At the gun show all the CZs would be on the table rather than in the case, much easier to compare grips and such. I thought about sending you a PM that Kieth's had several CZs in stock, but I decided to be selfish! So I was glad to hear you did end up getting your gun afterall.

Mike

I really like most all handguns so it's hard to nail down just one in my life. I have Blackhawks, Llama 1911 38 super auto, Thompson Contenders with a few barrels, Sigma, Ruger Mark II government target... had a Glock for about a month and have not owned but shot a lot through both XD9 and XDM9.... I had a Ruger P-89 that got stolen about a month ago this CZ is kinda replacing.

I'll report back after Sunday when I will put a couple three hundred through it.
I loaded these hard cast 124 gr today and have a small variety to try through it

It shot great, recoil feels about like a 380 or 32 acp., follow up shots are very fast. It is the most solid, smooth auto loader I have ever shot. The DA pull is good for me as I replaced the factory 20#hammer spring with a 16#. SA is good to me as well with a touch of creep and a clean break. I can't detect any grittiness anywhere the pistol is incredible.......I on the other hand need to knock the rust off my pistol shooting skills lol.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top