JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Two? :eek:
Want to adopt me? I'm an old fart, but feel young(er) after taking a few Aleve. I know how to take the trash out, but the wife still says I don't know how to load the dishwasher. o_O

Had to share in the excitement. Long time coming but today I placed an order for a CGS Nautilus and a Dead Air Wolfman. Let the wait begin!
My rule is that once the papers are mailed in and the monies have all been paid, I put a note in my phone calendar about 6 months out that its been that long. Its a long wait and not much you can do to speed it up. Put your LGS name/phone number in your phone so that when they call you will just know. Congratulations and welcome to the club. Have you thought about what you're going to get for your third? LOL

Good luck on a speedy stamp! My last one with the new Portland based contractor was about 5 months on the dot. I thought I had another 3-6 months to go judging my last F4 took 13 months.

Congrats on the purchase! The wait is the hardest!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top