Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Finally shot my SR1911

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by billgrigsby24, Sep 3, 2012.

1. billgrigsby24

billgrigsby24 Beaverton, Or Active Member

I was finally able to get out shooting yesterday and realized again how much I love it. I also shot my SR1911 for the first time...I've owned it for almost a year now so its about time!

I really liked the trigger pull and was surprised at how accurate it was. I went back and forth between the 1911 and my LC9 to see how I adapt to the different trigger pulls. Wish my LC9 shot like my 1911!!! I'm happy with my SR1911 and hope one day I can get a SA...if the wife doesn't freak cause I'm spending so much on guns!

2. 1stIDFMP

1stIDFMP North of Salem, south of Portland Active Member

She will appreciate it, and wish you bought more, when the zombie invasion begins.............. :gun09:

3. PX4WA

PX4WA Tacoma, WA Active Member

the sr1911 is definitely a nice gun...

I tweaked mine a bit with an adjustable trigger and lightened the springs and it rocks...

4. northwestgrizzly

northwestgrizzly Olympia WA Member

I know this is a little older thread but I just shot my new SR1911 the day before yesterday and I absolutely love it!

5. billgrigsby24

billgrigsby24 Beaverton, Or Active Member

It's a great gun to shoot. Wish I got out more with it!

6. northwestgrizzly

northwestgrizzly Olympia WA Member

This last Friday was my first day with it and next Friday will be the second...I'm very much looking forward to it.