JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A couple pictures I took earlier today. Looks like things will start warming up. :)

spring1.jpg

spring2.jpg

I have to be honest; I love the sun and the heat. When we lived in Eastern Oregon, it would be in the 70s—100s range a lot of the time. Granted, anything close or over the three digit mark was too much, but just south of that was a delight. But I am a sun-worshiper (metaphorically speaking, of course), so I know it isn't for everyone. ;)

Yeah I lived in Kentucky for a year working outside half of it.
The heat was God aweful.
People would say it rains all the time here, but in the spring it would rain almost everyday there.
It would only last about 45 mins, but it would be an absolute down pour.

Like the great flood rains. Then the heat would be back in minutes and the humidity was a beast.

Had to use my kubota diesel to knock the grass down in my yard. Have a lot of clean up to do but it is begining to look nice once again.

It is a beautiful day here; lots of sun and a gentle breeze. I've been outside soaking up the rays, reading books, hearing the children laugh and play, and sipping the red wine. I may not be home much lately due to work, but today has been most pleasant. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top