JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Mountain Bear and me got to make each other's acquaintance today in a five-hour gabathon.

A great time was had.

Many subjects were covered in great detail.

Many stories were told.

Many smiles were smole.

What could be better than that?

Thank you, Mountain Bear, for a great day.

I was lucky enough to have @tac pay me a visit today. We spent a good portion of the day with the safe doors open, fondling walnut and blued steel. We share an affinity for similar firearms although I freely admit that his experiences and hence his knowledge are vaster than mine.
I hope to do this again next time you cross the pond Tac, and we'll get some trigger time in as well.

That's a NICE feeling there...
All the talk of fondling....
5hrs worth..
Give more details...
Just kidding...awesome saw your correspondence months back
Look at that FTF:)

I'm just letting you guys know how great it is to be able to sit in a room surrounded by guns in all directions - guns that are there just because their lucky owner felt like walking into a store and buying them without having to justify his purchase, or, more to the point, ASK anybody for permission to do it, and pay through the nose for the privilege.

You don't have walked the walk, so you don't get to talk the talk.

Hell, if any you guys arrived in the UK TODAY, it would be TWO years before you could even APPLY to get a firearm.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top