JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Our elected Oregon legislators are engaged in an unrestrained feeding frenzy. The anti-gun, anti-hunting, voter-hating, freedom-hating nut jobs have taken control and are wasting no time in their destructive path.
I propose the following:

We must encourage at least one of the surviving freedom-loving Americans in Salem to initiate a bill that would require a thorough background check on every legislator currently in office, and anyone in the future who would seek office as a legislator, to determine if they are currently prescribed and/or using psychoactive medications, or have ever used or been prescribed said medications, and subsequently prohibit those persons from serving as or assisting legislators in any capacity. To include any Governor or prospective Governor. To be activated immediately upon passage.

Our elected Oregon legislators are engaged in an unrestrained feeding frenzy. The anti-gun, anti-hunting, voter-hating, freedom-hating nut jobs have taken control and are wasting no time in their destructive path.
I propose the following:

We must encourage at least one of the surviving freedom-loving Americans in Salem to initiate a bill that would require a thorough background check on every legislator currently in office, and anyone in the future who would seek office as a legislator, to determine if they are currently prescribed and/or using psychoactive medications, or have ever used or been prescribed said medications, and subsequently prohibit those persons from serving as or assisting legislators in any capacity. To include any Governor or prospective Governor. To be activated immediately upon passage.

This is the most common sense thing I have heard in quite a while. If people are going to be able to make laws the rest of us are required to follow they should be thoroughly grounded and rational, and not chemically altered. Gee, that might kill off all the Democraps from holding any office! :cool:

I have encouraged a few legislators to sponsor such a bill. I encourage forum members to add their voices. I was serious. It is my (retired but professional) opinion that more than a few of the legislators are quite disturbed and suffering from characterlogical and other diagnosable disorders and require medication to function. This clearly includes Elizabeth Hayward by admission.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews