Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Fighting back

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by FortRock, Apr 14, 2015.

1. FortRock

FortRock Bend/Salem, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Our elected Oregon legislators are engaged in an unrestrained feeding frenzy. The anti-gun, anti-hunting, voter-hating, freedom-hating nut jobs have taken control and are wasting no time in their destructive path.
    I propose the following:

We must encourage at least one of the surviving freedom-loving Americans in Salem to initiate a bill that would require a thorough background check on every legislator currently in office, and anyone in the future who would seek office as a legislator, to determine if they are currently prescribed and/or using psychoactive medications, or have ever used or been prescribed said medications, and subsequently prohibit those persons from serving as or assisting legislators in any capacity. To include any Governor or prospective Governor. To be activated immediately upon passage.

Joshg, dude23, decklin and 6 others like this.
  2. HHT

HHT Forest Grove, OR Active Member

This is the most common sense thing I have heard in quite a while. If people are going to be able to make laws the rest of us are required to follow they should be thoroughly grounded and rational, and not chemically altered. Gee, that might kill off all the Democraps from holding any office! :cool:

v0lcom13sn0w likes this.
  3. Riot

Riot Benton County, Washington Well-Known Member

Just demand them be piss tested...that will shut them up...

v0lcom13sn0w and jb11 like this.
  4. dbpep

dbpep Southern Oregon Member

Maybe throw in a hooker tax

Riot likes this.
  5. Sstrand

Sstrand La Grande OR Well-Known Member

dbpep
    Good idea, that would put Kate Brown on the "hooker" for the tax payment!?!?!?!?!?

Sheldon

6. FortRock

I have encouraged a few legislators to sponsor such a bill. I encourage forum members to add their voices. I was serious. It is my (retired but professional) opinion that more than a few of the legislators are quite disturbed and suffering from characterlogical and other diagnosable disorders and require medication to function. This clearly includes Elizabeth Hayward by admission.

7. Martini_Up

Martini_Up NW USA Well-Known Member

8. FortRock

9. Classic

Classic Federal Way WA Well-Known Member