Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

FIE Titan .25

Discussion in 'Handguns Wanted' started by BoringCruffler, Jan 28, 2014.

1. BoringCruffler

BoringCruffler Boring, OR Member 2016 Volunteer

Yes... I want one of those silly little flyweight pistols. I've had a couple over the years, and have developed a bit of a soft spot (probably in the head) for them.

First choice: a pristine blue model with the black plastic checkered grips. I'd go $375 for one (yes folks, that's three times what they sold for new--probably double what they would be even after inflation).

From there, I'm willing to buy complete or not, working or not, pretty much any condition, but I expect the price to reflect that condition...

Thanks.

2. twooheight

twooheight willamette valley New Member

I have one in nickel finish. Also have ammo and reloading dies for it. It will all go as a package deal. Located in Harrisburg.

3. BoringCruffler

Bump: Still looking. Got one PM for one that sounds great, but is out of the state, and twooheight didn't reply to my PM (yet?). Thanks folks.

4. littleliver

littleliver WA Coast New Member

I have this for $180, but I live in WA

5. twooheight

twooheight willamette valley New Member

Thought I had replied. I still have it. It is not chrome but rather nickle finish. It would come with dies, once fired brass (100+) and live rounds (100+). I will be in Vancouver this weekend for drill and can bring it with me. I can even meet you somewhere along I205 on my way up

6. BoringCruffler

I'm old... my memory needs help. I PMed you.