JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
OK here is a hypothetical situation that has been in the back of my mind (yes I know it's lonely in there).

If I, as an Oregonian, want to transfer a gun directly from me to a Washington resident through a Washington FFL, can I personally deliver (drive) the gun to the Washington FFL for the transaction? :confused:

OK here is a hypothetical situation that has been in the back of my mind (yes I know it's lonely in there).

If I, as an Oregonian, want to transfer a gun directly from me to a Washington resident through a Washington FFL, can I personally deliver (drive) the gun to the Washington FFL for the transaction? :confused:

Another hypothetical question (which you know the answer to).

If you, as an Oregonian, want to transfer a gun directly from you to a Washington resident through a Washington FFL, can you personally deliver (ship) the gun to the Washington FFL for the transaction?

All you've done is cut out the courier.

I am in the process of doing this (waiting for the guy to arrive to do the transfer) and I verified that it was alright to have the guy bring the firearm to be transferred. When he was asked, the first question the FFL asked was "Why is the guy hand delivering it?" Then I explained that we're trading C&R eligible and I don't have a C&R FFL and he does. Made him comfortable about this happening.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews