JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Never bought from them but the overall feel is very similar to other scam sites. The site doesn't appear to be functional, anyway. Can't add anything to the cart.. even when you find a listing that shows in stock (tried 2 browsers)... so you can't see the payment methods they accept, but the lack of typical info found on a website and they way they list every item with the full terms of purchase/returns/shipping/etc on each listing, but lack much of a description is certainly quite odd.

Maybe it's just a work in progress?

The other red flag is it was just recently created and the absolute complete lack of any mention of their websit/business anywhere that I could see.

1708 Spring Green Boulevard, Suite 120 PMB 362
Katy, TX. 77494
US

Also 1708 Spring Green Boulevard, Suite 120
fesalesreloading.jpg

You do the math ;)

Well, the listed contact address is a P.O. Box at a Postal Copy Center in Katy, TX, and their "About Us" is pretty damn generic...

"Thanks so much for visiting our online store. Our team is excited to provide you with an impeccable online shopping experience and remains available to assist at any time. If you have questions, comments or concerns about your order or the content found within this website, please feel free to contact us via telephone or email and one of our experienced team members will get back to you right away. Again, thanks for visiting our store and we look forward to serving you in the future."

I might be giving them a call to talk with an 'experienced team member' before I'd be inclined to place any orders.

It could merely be a guy running 'shop' out of his garage/storage unit. However, I'm not sure how a 'little guy' would be able to compete(price-wise) with a larger retailer, unless he's got something desired in stock that the others don't.

The fesalesreloading.com domain was registered on 1/23/2022. It certainly hasn't been around for long.

Their prices don't seem to be that great from the few items I just looked at. Prices that are too good to be true are a red flag. What were you looking at buying from them?

The site requires you to register for an account before you can even put stuff into your shopping cart? That is really weird!!!
2022-12-01_215815.jpg

I would be hesitant to order anything of substantial cost from them.

Be cautious with vendors you have used in the past. It was brought to my attention there is a scammer sight mimicking powder valleys website. They even have the same address and similar layout on the first page.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top