JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

They've got a 20% off for new members and free 3 day shipping.

Great EDC options and a good company. Good ideas for stocking stuffers.

Can't decide if i want the PD36R or the LD30......decisions decisions.

Last Edited:
I went with the LD30.

Imma wait til the RD36R specs catch on with more types. 2h 50m @ 1600lumens is crazy in a light that small.

I had a PD36R, but returned it. It flickered noticeably on the low setting. I haven't had any problems with my PD35 or my TK20. Their stuff is pretty good generally speaking.

I went with the LD30.

Imma wait til the RD36R specs catch on with more types. 2h 50m @ 1600lumens is crazy in a light that small.

Dude, you'll NEVER get 1600 lumens for that long. Not even close. It WILL do 1600 for like 2 minutes, then ramp down to I think 800 to protect itself and the battery.

Check out the run chart here, notice the asterisk and the explanation:

The HP30R rechargeable headlamp is the best thing since polymer guns.

Bonus, the CL30R lantern uses the same batteries.

Doubles as a charging station too.

Dude, you'll NEVER get 1600 lumens for that long. Not even close. It WILL do 1600 for like 2 minutes, then ramp down to I think 800 to protect itself and the battery.

Check out the run chart here, notice the asterisk and the explanation:

I did just read that now. Still though crazy in a small form factor like that.

currently using a PD25 which is dandy but figure i'll pass that one down and go with my choice. Bonus points I convinced the job to buy into fenix, our old stream lights are horribly over used and long over due for swap out.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top