JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

They've got a 20% off for new members and free 3 day shipping.

Great EDC options and a good company. Good ideas for stocking stuffers.

Can't decide if i want the PD36R or the LD30......decisions decisions.

Last Edited:
I went with the LD30.

Imma wait til the RD36R specs catch on with more types. 2h 50m @ 1600lumens is crazy in a light that small.

I had a PD36R, but returned it. It flickered noticeably on the low setting. I haven't had any problems with my PD35 or my TK20. Their stuff is pretty good generally speaking.

I went with the LD30.

Imma wait til the RD36R specs catch on with more types. 2h 50m @ 1600lumens is crazy in a light that small.

Dude, you'll NEVER get 1600 lumens for that long. Not even close. It WILL do 1600 for like 2 minutes, then ramp down to I think 800 to protect itself and the battery.

Check out the run chart here, notice the asterisk and the explanation:

The HP30R rechargeable headlamp is the best thing since polymer guns.

Bonus, the CL30R lantern uses the same batteries.

Doubles as a charging station too.

Dude, you'll NEVER get 1600 lumens for that long. Not even close. It WILL do 1600 for like 2 minutes, then ramp down to I think 800 to protect itself and the battery.

Check out the run chart here, notice the asterisk and the explanation:

I did just read that now. Still though crazy in a small form factor like that.

currently using a PD25 which is dandy but figure i'll pass that one down and go with my choice. Bonus points I convinced the job to buy into fenix, our old stream lights are horribly over used and long over due for swap out.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top