JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Commercial loaders are required to fulfill military contracts before they can make any for the civilian market. I can wait no problem, I just wish when 800K go on sale somewhere, it would last longer than 3 hours. I suspect someone is hoarding that has more money than I do. :(

I haven't done the research, but I hear on talk radio how the current administration wants to crack down on ammo sales, reduce the quality of ammo. Please send info that others have tracked, besides the worldnetdaily (not that there is anything wrong with their columns).

I wouldn't going buying into any news mentioning "reduced quality" or shorter shelf-life ammo. They tried that a few years ago and it was all horse hockey. Chemically impossible for one thing. Much easier to tax it to heck or TRY to pass legislation requiring a license or something, which would very likely be tied up in the courts for years before being struck down. The states or local governments might get away with that but anything federal like that would trigger a huge fit of retching from the body politic.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top