JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Like ICE Agents processing the border overflow, the Ice folk have to be Vaxed, but the 'migrants' don't. I am sure this has been discussed, but it seems like the greatest population of federally controlled people who have not been mandated. Seriously I don't see why, the President accused many Governors of murdering the unvaxed, isn't he doing the same to this fragile. unprotected slice of the 'new' population.

Edit; The ICE offices are at major metro areas, not the actual border. They 'migrants' were caught or turned themselves in, at the border and with too many to process there, a portion of the overflow is sent to where the actual ICE Office is, they had been sending the ICE Officers to the border for a week or two at a time, but they needed more room, there were too many for the many border facilities to process even with the extra manpower to do the paperwork.

The flow continues unabated.

Last Edited:
Just another day in the Land of the Free Because of the Brave, nothing to see here, move along now, move along!

Seriously, this is all kinds of messed up, if Covid and the un vaxed was such an issue, like those in power insist it is, then that border would have been locked up tighter then a nuns arse a long time ago! Could it be were being told a lie, say it ain't so!!!

Many Federal agencies the mandate is to get vaxxed or find a new job. No option to test. No religious exemption. Already had COVID and have an active antibodies nearly 30 times more powerful than the vax, no exemption. Only exemption is medical. The cutoff date for the final shots are coming in the next few weeks.

I'm preparing to lose my job of 23 years on December the eighth. I'd rather have the freedom to choose for myself then to have the government force me. Let's go Brandon!

Yeah, Go Brandon Guy!! No one will remember what race he won, but no one will forget him!

Sorry about your job! That hurts

I'm preparing to lose my job of 23 years on December the eighth. I'd rather have the freedom to choose for myself then to have the government force me. Let's go Brandon!
God bless ya for sticking to your guns. I've heard the website Redballoon has job listings at places that do not require the jab.

God bless ya for sticking to your guns. I've heard the website Redballoon has job listings at places that do not require the jab.
I've got a new job lined up for march, I just have to survive until then. The work I'm in is very specialized and my retirement is tied to it so I can't retire with a job outside the industry. It's ok, less people like me working, more economic meltdown, more people against the current regime.

Not to worry.

Kamala is looking into the "root causes of the USA's migration problems". Cue the Presidential music. Wait....I got this.....

thats-racist.gif
Yeah.....maybe it should be changed....cancel culture and all that.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....YES.....Hail to the Chief is for the President. BUT.....am I seeing something here?
crystal_ball.jpg

Last Edited:
'Ol Dr Fauci makes $400.000 for his Federal job, but he has independent job review from a stellar member of the medical/medicine community! Never mind that it is his wife!

I am certain he does not get any significant 'Under the Table' money either.

Not to worry.

Kamala is looking into the "root causes of the USA's migration problems". Cue the Presidential music. Wait....I got this.....

View attachment 1051241
Yeah.....maybe it should be changed....cancel culture and all that.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....YES.....Hail to the Chief is for the President. BUT.....am I seeing something here?
View attachment 1051244
They did just announce that the TRUMP 'Remain in Mexico' policy will be resumed in November. So get your tail across that river NOW!

I'm a Federal Employee, and I have to say right now I'm pretty PISSED off.

I'm going to preface this by stating that I'm pro vaccination and have been vaccinated. I did wait until late spring to make sure the track record looked good as it will still truly be years for any of the COVID-19 vaccines to be fully approved.

After Biden gave the mandate we were directed to confirm that we had been vaccinated in our educational system. This was basically a statement on my word of honor I had been vaccinated. It did not require proof or any PHI (Patient Health Information) and I was good with that.

Goalposts have now shifted. I have now been forced to provide medical records proving my vaccination or I will lose my job. I have no idea who has access to these records or how securely they are stored.

I'm not particularly worried about these specific vaccinations, but the precedent has now been set that my employer can now have access to my medical records on pain of termination.

What happens when the CDC declares that gun ownership a health hazard and President Sippy Cup demands that all Federal Employees either have to get rid of their firearms or get psych evaluations (by an industry that has pretty much declared itself anti-gun)?

Also note that many employees who did not want to take the vaccine were pressured into attesting they had been vaccinated (or lose their job) but now have to provide proof. This smells like the bubblegumty diaper of entrapment to me.

Monday, I'm going to do something I have never done in over 20 years as a Federal employee and never thought I would do in my lifetime. I'm going to contact our Employees Union and join the complaint they will inevitably make on our behalf.

I'm a Federal Employee, and I have to say right now I'm pretty PISSED off.

I'm going to preface this by stating that I'm pro vaccination and have been vaccinated. I did wait until late spring to make sure the track record looked good as it will still truly be years for any of the COVID-19 vaccines to be fully approved.

After Biden gave the mandate we were directed to confirm that we had been vaccinated in our educational system. This was basically a statement on my word of honor I had been vaccinated. It did not require proof or any PHI (Patient Health Information) and I was good with that.

Goalposts have now shifted. I have now been forced to provide medical records proving my vaccination or I will lose my job. I have no idea who has access to these records or how securely they are stored.

I'm not particularly worried about these specific vaccinations, but the precedent has now been set that my employer can now have access to my medical records on pain of termination.

What happens when the CDC declares that gun ownership a health hazard and President Sippy Cup demands that all Federal Employees either have to get rid of their firearms or get psych evaluations (by an industry that has pretty much declared itself anti-gun)?

Also note that many employees who did not want to take the vaccine were pressured into attesting they had been vaccinated (or lose their job) but now have to provide proof. This smells like the bubblegumty diaper of entrapment to me.

Monday, I'm going to do something I have never done in over 20 years as a Federal employee and never thought I would do in my lifetime. I'm going to contact our Employees Union and join the complaint they will inevitably make on our behalf.
More people have access to your records that you would think. Like the insurance companies for example. When you get insurance you give them permission to access 100 % of it. that may include some random IT employee who is trying to fix a billing issue. We dont really have privacy in medical records.

That being said when patients need documentation of some work requirement, they only get the bare minimum from me. Just ask your doctor for a letter stating you are vaccinated and that should be good enough because it is part of your permanent record. Dont sign any release to get access to your entire medical records (side note, to get a gun permit in Hawaii, you have to sign a form giving police full access to your medical record)

If an office wanted an entire medical record for a patient I would fight them even if they had a signed release. They would need to tell me the name and qualifications of the medical professional who would be reviewing those records before I would give them out. No office needs an entire medical record.

Headline today:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads