JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my brand new in box ( never fired ) Fed Arm FX3 12-Gauge Semi Automatic shot gun. This shot gun holds 8 rounds ( 7 + 1 in the chamber ), has a 18.5 inch barrel with rifle style sight and takes 2 3/4 and 3 inch shells. This gun would be great for 3 Gun tournaments because it's light and cycles fast. It's also great for home defense and plinking. Asking $325 ( might consider a trade / partial trade for a Remington 11-87 or 1100 | Remington 7400 rifle in .243 or .308. Also interested in M14 ( wood stock ) rifles and 1911 double stack 9mm handguns ). Happy to ship this shotgun if you can provide a verified FFL. Let me know if you need more information or pictures. Call / Text (541) 817-4404. My name is Pete. Thanks for looking! BTW - I am in Roseburg
FX3 12 1.jpg FX3 12 2.jpg

Last Edited:
If you follow the link provided above to FedArms, you can then click on the shotguns they have there and expand the picture on the FX4 (different model) to see the import marks/info.

They are made for FedArms in Turkey.

Pete, is the 'magazine' extension on yours a generic extender, or FedArms specific?

If you follow the link provided above to FedArms, you can then click on the shotguns they have there and expand the picture on the FX4 (different model) to see the import marks/info.

They are made for FedArms in Turkey.

Pete, is the 'magazine' extension on yours a generic extender, or FedArms specific?

It's the actual FedArm magazine extender made for the FX3 and FX4 shotguns. Great shotgun you guys. Brand new, in original box, never fired. Great deal for $340.

Looks identical to my ATI imported version. These are Turkish made. Great shotguns for the money.

I'd love to find an extension for mine.

No choke on this barrel. It's setup as a home defense / 3-Gun type shotgun. That said, you can buy barrels for these shotguns that will take chokes.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.