Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

FDA Raids Amish Farmer Dan Allgyer.. First Milk, Next Guns???

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 4Freedom, Apr 28, 2010.

1. 4Freedom

4Freedom Boise, Idaho Well-Known Member

I received an email from a raw dairy buyers club located in Pennsylvania which I am a member. Some people probably won't have any interest as they feel traditional raw dairy products have nothing to do with firearms and are perfectly happy with the so-called "nutritious" pasteurized, antibiotic hormone pumped, blood-fed and homogenized milk they get at the supermarket. Anyhow, the Amish people are a great part of our American heritage as well as many traditional small farmers in America. People have been healthily consuming raw dairy products for 100s of years. Many of the problems of germs we see today are due to lack of sanitation. There has been more outbreaks of bacteria and illness from our conventionally raised vegetables and mass produced pasteurized dairy products than from raw milk raised in a clean healthy environment like on these Amish farms in Pennsylvania.

Anyhow, last week FDA and government agents raided the farm of the poor Amish farmer. Why do we need the government to dictate and make all the decisions for us? The drug named Vioxx killed hundreds of people, yet Merck Co. is still operating and manufacturing more drugs. The government wants full control of our lives. They tell us what is good for us and what is not and it must coincide with what "Big Brother" deems is acceptable. We are nothing but little ignorant subjects who cannot make decisions for ourselves. People should have the freedom to consume raw milk dairy products. They still sell toxic cigarettes in stores which are by far more dangerous and these tobacco lobbylists are in bed with many of our politicians.

Anyhow, I hope some of you can take the time to read this letter I received from the C.A.R.E. organization in Pennsylvania. Please, realize that BIG GOVERNMENT is not the best for any of us. Right now we have government agents ransacking the homes of peaceful Amish farmers who are just living the way they have for 100s of years. Perhaps tomorrow, they will ransack the homes of people with guns, as the "GIANT MACHINE" or "BIG GOVERNMENT" doesn't approve "little people" owning guns.