JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I did a efile form 1 on august 8th. I just sent in my cover letter and FD-258 fingerprints today. I just realized that I put in the incorrect ORI. I put in 1100 instead of 0800.

Should I wait and see if they reject the fingerprints and send it back to me or should I just send in a new set of FD-258 (with 0800) with another cover letter?

I'm not sure on this one. I would use the feature "Ask the Experts" on eForms on what to do. I did that last time and I got a reply the next day from the same Special Agent that approved my Form 1. Worth a shot to see what they want.

I'm not sure on this one. I would use the feature "Ask the Experts" on eForms on what to do. I did that last time and I got a reply the next day from the same Special Agent that approved my Form 1. Worth a shot to see what they want.

I forgot that feature was there. I just used it and asked this question. Thank you.

Is it OK to do your own finger prints on e-file or do I need to have a law enforcement officer hold my hand?

-E-

I've read online that you can do it yourself. The worst thing that could happen is if they reject it and you have to send in a new one.

I just went down town to the passport place near the post office and had it done.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top