JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I did a efile form 1 on august 8th. I just sent in my cover letter and FD-258 fingerprints today. I just realized that I put in the incorrect ORI. I put in 1100 instead of 0800.

Should I wait and see if they reject the fingerprints and send it back to me or should I just send in a new set of FD-258 (with 0800) with another cover letter?

I'm not sure on this one. I would use the feature "Ask the Experts" on eForms on what to do. I did that last time and I got a reply the next day from the same Special Agent that approved my Form 1. Worth a shot to see what they want.

I'm not sure on this one. I would use the feature "Ask the Experts" on eForms on what to do. I did that last time and I got a reply the next day from the same Special Agent that approved my Form 1. Worth a shot to see what they want.

I forgot that feature was there. I just used it and asked this question. Thank you.

Is it OK to do your own finger prints on e-file or do I need to have a law enforcement officer hold my hand?

-E-

I've read online that you can do it yourself. The worst thing that could happen is if they reject it and you have to send in a new one.

I just went down town to the passport place near the post office and had it done.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top