JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
KATU no longer accepts comments on their website (probably to keep stuff like this from contradicting their blatant anti-gun position). Someone may be able to get it up on their facebook page though - although I'm sure it would be pulled down immediately.

Dr. Gorka has a front page article in the New York Post today, 11 19 15. I have heard him several times before on Lars and he is very impressive. He grew up in Northern Ireland during their conflicts.

I just went back to OregonLive where I posted the title and web address for Dr. Gorka video at FOX shortly after I posted here. Now the posting is deleted.

I just went back to OregonLive where I posted the title and web address for Dr. Gorka video at FOX shortly after I posted here. Now the posting is deleted.

Ha! No surprises there. No chance in Hades they're going to even consider dissenting opinions on that site.

This is something we all, as firearms owners should heed. Be aware, be vigilant, be prepared... The difference between France and the USA, most of us in the States have the ability to protect ourselves. And well we should!

Yes be prepared...BOHICA!

gm150512.gif

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads