JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is a custom built DMR/SPR type 20" AR 15 chambered in 223 Wylde. Parts starting from front to back are:

UPPER COMPONENTS:

Kaw Valley Precision linear compensator, Faxon Firearms 20" match grade 223 Wylde 416R stainless 5R rifling 1:8 twist nitrided Heavy Flame Fluted Barrel, with rifle length gas block and nitrided gas tube. STNGR 15" HWK free float Mlok rail with installed Strike Industries LINK curved foregrip. Aero Precision upper reciever with Aero Precision nitrided BCG and Strike Industries extended charging handle. Upper Total = $751

LOWER COMPONENTS:

Anderson fully assembled lower. Magpul K2+ grip. Rifle length buffer tube/spring and Magpul A2 length MOE rifle stock with QD mount. Geissele 2 stage trigger with anti-walk pin set. Lower Total = $374

Grand Total = $1125

The complete upper assembly was put together by a reputable gunsmith and the bolt was headspace checked to the barrel upon being completed. Approximately 200 rounds fired down range. I'll throw in a set of 45 degree flip up back up sights and an Aero Precision 30mm Ultralight scope mount (total of $130) for free so you can mount your preferred optic and have a decent back up should something go down. Willing to take trades of some ammo and some cash, primarily looking for 7.62x39.

Asking $1000 for everything.

SOLD

PICTURED SCOPE, BIPOD, AND VERTICAL GRIP NOT INCLUDED.

IMAG0219.jpg IMAG0222.jpg IMAG0223.jpg

Last Edited:
$1100 for whole gun. I prefer cash but I can do a some cash some ammo sale as well. Only looking at 7.62x39 (primarily) 5.56/223 or 9mm.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.