JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dad on storing enough ammo;
Most things have viable substitutes that can be used in a pinch, like a screwdriver for a can opener. But, some things simply don't...
....Like you can't substitute loading up your 44mag by loading it up with two 22mag!

I am not an animal. I...Am..,a man !
Wine is fine but wiskeys quicker.
Watch your back.
This is my weapon. This is my gun.
I'd rather die on my feet.
Stick Together
There is no u in team.
With your looks and my hair. I think we can do this !

Last Edited:
It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered, full of darkness and danger they were. Sometimes you didn't want to know the end, because how could the end be happy. How could the world go back to the way it was when there's so much bad that had happened? But in the end it's only a passing thing, this shadow; even darkness must pass. - Samwise Gamgee, the Lord of the Rings

Never go full retard. - Kirk Lazarus, Tropical Thunder

You only live once? No, you might be born once, and you might die once; all those times in between, that's called living. - me

The best laid schemes o' mice an' men gang aft a-gley. -Robert Burns

"All it takes for evil to thrive is for good men to do nothing" I don't know if that's the exact words or who said it for that matter.

And since Sgt Nambu is to lazy to pull it out of his sig: "If you're attack is going too well, you have walked into an ambush"

"All it takes for evil to thrive is for good men to do nothing" I don't know if that's the exact words or who said it for that matter.

And since Sgt Nambu is to lazy to pull it out of his sig: "If you're attack is going too well, you have walked into an ambush"

"... for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." ― Edmund Burke.

General's gather in their masses.
Just like witch's at black masses.
Evil minds that plot destruction.
Sorcerer's of death construction.

OZZY

Aint found a way to kill me yet
Eyes burn w stinging sweat
Seems every path leads me to nowhare
Wife and kids and household pets
Army green was no safe bet
the bullet screams to me from somewhere
here they come to snuff the rooster..

Layne Staley RIP

Last Edited:
Forewarned, forearmed. life motto of Cervantes

Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception. Carl Sagan

Yet a part of you still believes you can fight and survive no matter what your mind knows.
It's not so strange. Where there is still life, there's still hope. What happens is up to God. Louis Zamperini

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top