JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My friend lived near the bridge, so we used it whenever we went into town. I think next to the bridge is where we got down to the river, the time we floated down it.

Dean

Here's a new one from Sagebrush Longshots. My buddy Steve shooting my .40-65 Rolling Block at 990 yds. using 4198 and 335 gr. bullets! Who says you need a 500 gr. bullet to get to long distances? Or a scope!

He didn't need to fake it. He just made too many windage adjustments to prove the point. The math disproves it well enough. This type of video sends new shooters in the wrong direction before they know enough to ignore it, and similar information. The math you learned in high school is correct.

Sorry Howard1955, I know you have been part of an earlier discussion we've had on this video.

The problem is this: the author likely understands the error introduced (in spite of not admitting it). So he adjusts his POA to account for the cant ( you'd have to see the earlier message to understand this response). But most people who see the video likely do not adjust for the error appropriately. So their POA deviates from POI more and more as the stretch out.

The Internet is wonderful for many things, but it also allows misinformed people to sound legitimate.

Sorry Howard1955, I know you have been part of an earlier discussion we've had on this video.

The problem is this: the author likely understands the error introduced (in spite of not admitting it). So he adjusts his POA to account for the cant ( you'd have to see the earlier message to understand this response). But most people who see the video likely do not adjust for the error appropriately. So their POA deviates from POI more and more as the stretch out.

The Internet is wonderful for many things, but it also allows misinformed people to sound legitimate.

Copy that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads