JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tactical nuke launcher from starship troopers. Taking the rpg to a whole other level

9FEF7C29-E146-4D94-AD0F-AFF721FB8B26.jpeg

Real gun that was in stock a couple years ago for $1600. Used in three different major movies as I recall (can't remember which ones though). It's a flare gun but in the movies I think it shot grenades or some such.
AFD420FD-74C8-4AA7-81C4-C738009DE271.png

Pancor jackhammer (even though technically real basically non existent.)

AA12 basically same argument (if Sol invicta ever gets around to it)

The string thing from Johnny Mnemonic

The Tau cannon from Half Life

Zero point energy manipulator from HL2 because nothing beats headshotting people with people... Or toilets!

But I would just settle for a H&K mp7
from CS! ;)
Also "kraut space magic" because its a package deal.

Last Edited:
Can't leave this one out,
A new generation of luxury personal weaponry, the Annihilator 2000 is America's premier survival, home and travel security unit. The Annihilator 2000 is a high-performance weapon that meets the demands of upper income urban survivalist. The Annihilator 2000 has the conveniences of a cellphone, fax and microwave oven. Night-vision goggles, microprocessor, verbal alarm system, compact disc player, digital AM/FM radio, video camera and playback functions are just a few features of the extraordinary Annihilator 2000. Stopping power is a matter of convenience. The Annihilator 2000 is constructed of aluminum alloy combined with polymer technology, totally resistant to corrosion. A new generation luxury personal weaponry, the Annihilator 2000 is America's premier survival, home and travel security unit."

400px-Annihlator_2000.jpg

And to all my fellow 5th element fans.. You missed the mark, I'm disappointed!

The real prize is Leeloo Mina Lekatariba Laminatcha Ekbat D Sebat
Also known as "Leeloo Dallas Multipass"
The one weapon to rule them all! "My precious!"

60109861-8b52-4c99-8331-fd39d279b43a.jpg 38e69235-5c9f-40c0-a1ff-bce7981d2be1.jpg
PS. We ALL know you slipped and meant to say weapon.. "Firearm" is so limited.

Last Edited:
Not really fictional because the firearm does exist (albeit in .22LR, not .25 ACP as said in the picture) and it could be rigged up this way, though it is unusual, to put it mildly. (And, yes, it has cross my mind to do that to one of our mouse pistols, but I've successfully resisted the temptation. :p)

Anul.gif

Not really fictional because the firearm does exist (albeit in .22LR, not .25 ACP as said in the picture) and it could be rigged up this way, though it is unusual, to put it mildly. (And, yes, it has cross my mind to do that to one of our mouse pistols, but I've successfully resisted the temptation. :p)

View attachment 1252977
Similar holdout rigs were used with derringers by Old West card hustlers... I toyed with trying to build one in college but this was before "arm braces" and I didn't want to risk it being considered a "stock."

Addendum to prior, my version would have been butt-forward with the trigger safely obstructed--more a retractable mini holster than a "pop for shot," where you'd wear it up your offside sleeve, bring your strong hand to the cuff, deploy, grip-rip-and-then-fire. Think like the pocket holsters on mini Kel-Tecs.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews