JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Mandalorian has a projectile that once fired can take out a room full of bad guys and miss the friendly's. The ultimate in crowd/riot control.

That reminds me of this one from the movie Runaway with Tom Selleck and Gene Simmons:

Simmons.jpg

It fires a round that can chase someone down, going over/under/around corners, etc:
600px-Runaway_36.jpg

It fires a round that can chase someone down, going over/under/around corners, etc:
I love how that one appears to propel an entire cartridge-shaped hunk of brass at an opponent, using a solid fuel rocket motor. Looks like an explosive charge at the business end, as well! Adds insult to injury, with the Hollywood trope that the entire cartridge shoots out of the gun!

I love how that one appears to propel an entire cartridge-shaped hunk of brass at an opponent, using a solid fuel rocket motor. Looks like an explosive charge at the business end, as well! Adds insult to injury, with the Hollywood trope that the entire cartridge shoots out of the gun!

The mockup of the round is totally cool! And in the movie, yes you can see the entire chunk of brass flying thru the air.

One of my fav movies, hee hee hee!!

Love those spider assassins too, and the automated sushi machine of the future. LOL

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top