JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Very nice production. I think there is a typo in the captions, though :)

That is a great commercial:D

But the stabiliSation mistake (1:00 min into ad).............(stabiliZation is correct spelling) makes a VERY expensive ad shoddy.

They really need to speed up their machines if they want to put out any type of production numbers, though.:D:D:D

Did a little research....about $1.00 per round, which isn't bad.:D

Reviews were positive, but not TOP of the TOP in performance........but still.....:):)

I really liked that, makes me wonder how we ever beat the Germans.:D Geco has been around a long time with some interesting ammo. They used to make a bullet called the BAT that had a nylon tip for feeding in semi automatics and that tip would fly off by design to make the bullet a hollow point. Bullet had a hole through it that the gas would push away the tip.

So what is it about their ammo that you do not care about. I have shot some of it and had no problems. I do not think it is any worse or better than most for target ammo. I do not know about this as it appears to be new.

We could pick this ad apart.

For example, I don't know what powder they are using, but when I reload 9mm, the cartridge is not FULL of powder.......there is space in there.

So I will sit back and watch and enjoy this ad once again, and retract all my stupid comments........:cool::cool::cool::):):););):D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

ad done nice

I hate when a company says match, or moa gaurontee .....so much variables between shooter, weapon.......weather....

It should be " if you bolt this gun with this barrel to this table in no wind on a 70 degree day with 23% humidity you might not suck as bad with this ammo/barrel/trigger/excreta excetra "

Problem with correcting people's spelling and punctuation in a thread on the internet , totally derails it, does nothing to positively contribute to the thread, ultimately teaches nothing but to use spell check more and likely pissesoff the OP....depending in the OP.

but it makes the corrector feel smart and or entertained, and might give someone or two a chuckle .....and a couple funny remarks.

Alas no internet site would be complete without these sort of folks policing the threads.......me, I have bigger fish to fry unfortunately....wish I cared more about others spelling power but it is just super low on the priority list

Problem with correcting people's spelling and punctuation in a thread on the internet , totally derails it,

I hate to disagree, but it's all part of the "Dumbing Down of America."

There are comments sometimes where the spelling and/or grammar is so bad I have to read the post 2-3+ times just to figger' out what the post says.

But, this is "2105-going-downhill-fast-who-gives-a ship-Amerika....:rolleyes:

I hate to disagree, but it's all part of the "Dumbing Down of America."

There are comments sometimes where the spelling and/or grammar is so bad I have to read the post 2-3+ times just to figger' out what the post says.

But, this is "2105-going-downhill-fast-who-gives-a ship-Amerika....:rolleyes:

More and more people are starting to write in the same manner that they text. Even professionals that I know sending business emails will use texting lingo and abbreviations; it's embarrassing, in my opinion.

Now that my kids are old enough and have devices capable of texting, I insist on them using proper spelling and grammar when texting me. Yeah, mean dad, but they will at least be able to write an intelligible sentence when they are all growed-up. :D

Sorry for derailing the thread - back to criticizing the ad :p

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads