JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
More and more people are starting to write in the same manner that they text. Even professionals that I know sending business emails will use texting lingo and abbreviations; it's embarrassing, in my opinion.

Now that my kids are old enough and have devices capable of texting, I insist on them using proper spelling and grammar when texting me. Yeah, mean dad, but they will at least be able to write an intelligible sentence when they are all growed-up. :D

Sorry for derailing the thread - back to criticizing the ad :p

Yeppers all that living on their phone has consequences.:D

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3280815/posts

Hello everyone. I am trying to promote my website: <broken link removed> Good website to help you know gun laws in Oregon including but not limited to: concealed carry laws into other states and disqualifications from owning firearms.

No Comprendo...(I don't understando youO):D

You're from Pennsylvania?:confused:o_O

Wha' chu' Doin' in Oregon???:confused:

And why U posting this info on this thread???:confused:

No Comprendo...(I don't understando youO):D

You're from Pennsylvania?:confused:o_O

Wha' chu' Doin' in Oregon???:confused:

And why U posting this info on this thread???:confused:

I wondered the same stuff. After I read the other comments I was ok with it though. Bunch of harsh writers making fun of us dummies. You keep the crazy PA spammer!
You all deserve him! I write how I want!

It's odd that they stamped a letter off-center on the base of the bullet. I've never seen that before and would think that'd be the last thing you'd want to do to have maximum accuracy.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top