JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The guy posting this video isn't very convincing for the first 5 minutes. There's a rational explanation for everything he questions but right at 5 minutes 10 seconds it takes a different turn and when you look at the agenda of politics and gun control. It makes a bit more sense. "assault rifles" are on the menu, not shotguns & pistols.

Proof LAX shooting is a False Flag Shooting. - YouTube

Same guy being interviewed by another reporter.

LAX Shooting False-Flag- Eyewitness: "Shooter was TSA Agent; Fully Armed" - YouTube

Here's the really interesting thing that keeps getting glossed over: AR-15 "assault rifles" are already banned in the state of california. They can't really push this case too hard as all it proves is that gun control and AWB's don't work.

The whole "false flag" is a complete red herring, as this is the worst place to do a FF and let it have any effect. Listening to a bunch of news reports with a bunch of interviews by your average laymen is totally inconclusive. I know from the years spent doing security work that you can give a report of what you saw, and you can talk to other people about what they saw, however until you actually get some actual video it's functionally impossible to determine exactly what happened just from the scuttle-butt that's going around.

I am really surprised I didn't see a news report saying they were attacked by a dozen ninja turtles armed with howitzers and everyone was going to die until the terminator showed up with a platoon of space marines.

Here's the really interesting thing that keeps getting glossed over: AR-15 "assault rifles" are already banned in the state of california. They can't really push this case too hard as all it proves is that gun control and AWB's don't work.

The whole "false flag" is a complete red herring, as this is the worst place to do a FF and let it have any effect. Listening to a bunch of news reports with a bunch of interviews by your average laymen is totally inconclusive. I know from the years spent doing security work that you can give a report of what you saw, and you can talk to other people about what they saw, however until you actually get some actual video it's functionally impossible to determine exactly what happened just from the scuttle-butt that's going around.

I am really surprised I didn't see a news report saying they were attacked by a dozen ninja turtles armed with howitzers and everyone was going to die until the terminator showed up with a platoon of space marines.

Obama's plan isn't to further gun control in California, its to further gun control In the entire country. Showing that even though California has the laws they do and someone was capable of flying into that state from another one with a 'banned' gun feeds his propaganda machine. I do believe the TSA agent that died was the one that actually did the shooting, he matches the size of the shooter that the witness's said the shooter was, which was large framed and big and they say he wore TSA clothing. There is no way that the state run media machine is going to always report what happened, if what happened brings continuous massive distrust towards the government. It has to be buffered. The 1st amendment protects the media, especially a 'free state' run media. Just as the 2nd amendment specifically states the right to bear arms is of the security of "a free state". Free to be as national enquire like as they wish, or like fox news or msnbc as they wish, doesn't really matter cus they are all biased and false on many things. Watch the video of the police chief being interviewed in the first video. At the 1 minute mark the police chief says we practiced the exact same scenario that played out today, then subconsciously? corrected himself and said "we played out today". Immediately after he said that, the two guys behind him both facepalm themselves. The kid getting blamed for it is a small framed person. Plus the guy in these video's saying it was a pump shotgun and pistol, I'd be willing to wager has handled a few gansta guns in his days lol and knows the difference between an 'assault rifle' and a pump shotgun and pistol.

At 5 minutes the guy being interviewed in first video when asked what color the guy was, he said he didn't see color tone or anything like that, then listen to how he said 'like was he'... 'hispanic'. I think he knew what the guy was or thought the guy was, the TSA agent killed was Hispanic.

Obama's plan isn't to further gun control in California, its to further gun control in the entire country.

This is laughable. You really think that dodo bird is pulling the strings?

I don't mind the obummer bashing at all. I just really don't think HE is the one pulling any strings.

This is laughable. You really think that dodo bird is pulling the strings?

I don't mind the obummer bashing at all. I just really don't think HE is the one pulling any strings.

I agree there but we have to reason or work with what is shown, because what is known is usually a whole different story and will never be shown, not on purpose anyways.

A puppet is just as liable as the hand controlling it when the puppet is a person capable of free will... This is where gun grabbers lose all credibility, because the gun does not have free will, only the person pulling the trigger does.

Who are these nuts that claim everyone at Sandy Hook was an actor, and the LAX witness was also at 9/11? It's proof of only one thing - we need better mental health care in this country!

Even doctors are starting to recognize this mental issue - there's a name for it.

The Truman Show delusion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There have been over 40 recorded instances of people suffering from the Truman Show Delusion in the U.S., the U.K. and elsewhere. Joel Gold, a psychiatrist at Bellevue Hospital Center in New York City, and a clinical assistant professor of psychiatry at New York University, and his brother Ian, who holds a research chair in Philosophy and Psychiatry at Montreal's McGill University,[2] are the foremost researchers on the subject. They have met since 2002 with over a dozen individuals, primarily white men between 25 and 34,[5] suffering from the delusion. They have reported that one patient traveled to New York City after 9/11 to make sure that the 2001 terrorist attacks were not a plot twist in his personal Truman Show, while another traveled to a downtown Manhattan Federal building to seek asylum from his show.[2] Another patient had worked as an intern on a reality TV program, and believed that he was secretly being tracked by cameras, even at the polls on Election Day in 2004. His shout that then-President Bush was a "Judas" brought him to Bellevue and Gold's attention.[5]

As for civilian eyewitness reports, they are almost always wrong under stress. For example, witnesses claimed the LAX shooter was wearing camo and body armor. But the photo of him shot on the ground shows he is wearing plain khakis and maybe a polo. It's possible that the cops removed body armor (more likely just a tactical vest), but I doubt they changed his pants while he was lying there bleeding.

Who are these nuts that claim everyone at Sandy Hook was an actor, and the LAX witness was also at 9/11? It's proof of only one thing - we need better mental health care in this country!

Even doctors are starting to recognize this mental issue - there's a name for it.

The Truman Show delusion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As for civilian eyewitness reports, they are almost always wrong under stress. For example, witnesses claimed the LAX shooter was wearing camo and body armor. But the photo of him shot on the ground shows he is wearing plain khakis and maybe a polo. It's possible that the cops removed body armor (more likely just a tactical vest), but I doubt they changed his pants while he was lying there bleeding.

Who are these nuts that come up with names like 'the truman show delusion'? It is proof of only one thing, we need better creative writing classes in this country.

Umm... so this korean guy who used to be a friend of mine got put on anti-depressants because he was too awkward to get laid. Fast forward two years, he's calling and screaming at people about how "your commercials can't control me", at which point he attacks me, pudgy korean kid vs angry norse industrial worker (I chose the restrained path), so he drives out to new mexico (from california) attacks another person who again fights him off, and then drives his car through another friend's house.

His rational as explained to the cops by him "I did it to stop the game... " "umm, what game" "the one where they talk to me through the TV".

Poor b$tard is still in a mental institution. Frankly, when I noticed he was going off the deep end, about 6 months into him being on the paxil.

I like a good government conspiracy story, tell me the reptilians are working with the illuminati and the dentists to make sure we all drink water with flouride so the aliens can use our perfect teeth to power their space ships in their tireless fight against the ananaki. That is so insane it almost seems believable when put next to false flags.

And you want me to believe that somehow, some guy losing his F'ing mind is a government conspiracy. Life is strange, life is harsh, worse still it's completely random. One major problem is we have made everything so safe that it's nearly impossible to die by misadventure during your cross country attack spree when you think your friends are using commercials to control your thoughts and make you buy hondas and diet soda during your 72-96 hour bender of psychoactive prescription head pills.

If the whole thing had to happen over again, I would have rather had him go to a street dealer who got him hooked on PCP and stimutacs than deal with what happened following paxil.

Umm... so this korean guy who used to be a friend of mine got put on anti-depressants because he was too awkward to get laid. Fast forward two years, he's calling and screaming at people about how "your commercials can't control me", at which point he attacks me, pudgy korean kid vs angry norse industrial worker (I chose the restrained path), so he drives out to new mexico (from california) attacks another person who again fights him off, and then drives his car through another friend's house.

His rational as explained to the cops by him "I did it to stop the game... " "umm, what game" "the one where they talk to me through the TV".

Poor b$tard is still in a mental institution. Frankly, when I noticed he was going off the deep end, about 6 months into him being on the paxil.

I like a good government conspiracy story, tell me the reptilians are working with the illuminati and the dentists to make sure we all drink water with flouride so the aliens can use our perfect teeth to power their space ships in their tireless fight against the ananaki. That is so insane it almost seems believable when put next to false flags.

And you want me to believe that somehow, some guy losing his F'ing mind is a government conspiracy. Life is strange, life is harsh, worse still it's completely random. One major problem is we have made everything so safe that it's nearly impossible to die by misadventure during your cross country attack spree when you think your friends are using commercials to control your thoughts and make you buy hondas and diet soda during your 72-96 hour bender of psychoactive prescription head pills.

If the whole thing had to happen over again, I would have rather had him go to a street dealer who got him hooked on PCP and stimutacs than deal with what happened following paxil.

If you could explain insanity with words, I'm pretty sure you'd have to be insane to understand them. Because what sane person buys diet soda.

The dead TSA guy is given a memorial ceremony as if he were a head of state. You or I as pee-ons would be lucky to rank a pine casket.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top