JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have built one and love it....if you can find a good kit at a decent price its worth building. However, paying the current going rate for a kit, then buying a receiver, 922 parts, and having it refinished you'd be over the cost of buying one already built.

Not really worried about refinishing. I take pretty good care of my rifles but i appreciate the patina more than the pretty. But it does seem like buying a kit + barrel + receiver + tools + book = price of a rifle on NWFA. but then it wouldnt be *mine* inside and out. . .

built a couple dozen. the heyday is over and the gitten aint good anymore.
the cream of the crop were the stg 58's they were the best junk available.
most of what i have seen in the last three years is garbage or gold.
good luck.

Not really worried about refinishing. I take pretty good care of my rifles but i appreciate the patina more than the pretty. But it does seem like buying a kit + barrel + receiver + tools + book = price of a rifle on NWFA. but then it wouldnt be *mine* inside and out. . .

Quite a few of the kits I have seen you would want to refinish, as in there was literally no "finish" left on the barrel and many other parts, these were all Imbel kits though. If you can afford to buy a good kit and build a rifle, don't mind spending more that the actual value of the gun, and just want the experience of building a fal, I say go for it.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top