JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Another one of those rifles I really wanted to love but just haven't been able to make it fit me.
This is an FAL that was built for me by a friend who has built dozens. I had him build it the way I wanted it.
It is an Imbel produced, century marked receiver. 18", non-bipod cut barrel, inch pattern folding charging handle. Sand cut bolt. Takes metric pattern mags. Has a Rhodesian rear sight with remnants of the baby poop pattern paint still visible (just for the entertainment factor).

I have not put it on paper, but the builder said it handled clay pigeons just fine.

Asking $1100 with four mags, a few of which might be full (can't remember).

Meet at FFL of buyers choice between Albany and Sweet Home. Transfer is on the buyer.

D8238E43-CD76-4588-8C13-15E832E5566A.jpeg 720E8DC2-4B3F-4B1D-948B-EE053911EF12.jpeg 7F52DF15-55C9-476B-BB14-69387F9F6D6C.jpeg

Last Edited:
Still available! I might accept a partial trade (firearm or related only please), but need at least some cash to complete come deals for some project guns...

Might look at pistols (no Taurus, etc). Old bolt guns (50's and earlier) and lever guns. Milsurp toys. If it's an AR, the only thing I'm really looking for is a factory built 20" rifle with iron sights.

Last Edited:
Could use a 5" FDE S&W MP40 2.0 or a Glock 35. Maybe even a Glock 22...

I have a bunch of .40 ammo and no gun to shoot it out of...

Last Edited:
$1000 cash with 4 mags, one of which is loaded with quality surplus.
Still open to trades or trades and cash. $1075 trade value.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.