JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Original brazil manufactured Imbel FAL Parts Kit with original barrel. kit is surplus in good usable condition. kit is complete with everything except upper receiver. 595.00 + 18.00 shipping

phone 5705240055 (this is my land line please dont send text)

Last Edited:
Do you have any photos of this kit?
Hello

i am sorry i do not have any pictures. I do however back the kit up. If you get it and its not EXACTLY like i described it, just return it to me i will also refund the return shipping.
im not into misleading people or ripping them off purchase with confidence! if you have any more question please feel free to ether PM me or call me.

Hello

i am sorry i do not have any pictures. I do however back the kit up. If you get it and its not EXACTLY like i described it, just return it to me i will also refund the return shipping.
im not into misleading people or ripping them off purchase with confidence! if you have any more question please feel free to ether PM me or call me.
Are you a business selling this?

It's 2017....about the only person on the planet who still uses a flip phone and can't post pics is my 81 yr old dad. And you aint him.

Pics or it won't happen.

Understand that you appear to be a vendor, in another state, with no pictures.

That you may appear to be skirting the rules for non supporting vendor sales is not helping that you don't have any pictures for anything you're selling.

Understand that you appear to be a vendor, in another state, with no pictures.

That you may appear to be skirting the rules for non supporting vendor sales is not helping that you don't have any pictures for anything you're selling.
i honestly thought i would simply test the water before buying a membership, I am not a scammer i am honest as they come. up to this point so far i must say this site has been most unfriendly. i still do wish to be a member and hope things change for the better. i bless all those that have placed unjustifiable judgment upon me.

ii bless all those that have placed unjustifiable judgment upon me.

I think the reasons for the opinions are well documented in this thread. You didn't even read the rules here. What's that say about you?

You want someone to send you $$ without seeing what it is you're selling, description only. What does that say about you?

You have less than 10 posts and want to be trusted with even with the above. What does that say about you?

This sight frequently mostly by folks residing in the NW and your from the other side of the country wanting all the above. Aren't there others closer you could sell it to? What does this say about you?

You don't like these question asked about you. What does that say about you?

i honestly thought i would simply test the water before buying a membership, I am not a scammer i am honest as they come. up to this point so far i must say this site has been most unfriendly. i still do wish to be a member and hope things change for the better. i bless all those that have placed unjustifiable judgment upon me.
That's fair enough, but you have to realise why people would be very wary of you based on your location from here and lacking common features we recommend to include with classified adverts.

Go ahead and sign up, it can help if you put the actual company face on the advert as well as posting pictures, you'll find people are less wary of that.

Not to divert anything from this thread, but there is a guy on Uzitalk.com that must have 40 different threads selling stuff and not one single picture of anything. I brought it to his attention in one of his threads that people like to look at what they might buy. Admin pulled my post. It honestly is not that hard to use a host like photobucket. I do not understand the guy that says "I can text you pics". Why do I want to go through 2 or 3 extra steps to look at something I am interested in........sorry got carried away with my rant. It just frustrates me.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top