JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling one of my FALs. This is a franken-FAL built on the infamous Olympic Arms T48-2000 inch receiver. Despite the notoriety, there are no issues with this particular receiver. Most franken-FALs aren't lookers, but this one is definitely a shooter. 1 MOA with quality Federal .308 WIN ballistic tip ammo, and 2-3 MOA with surplus 7.62x51 NATO ball (depending on the type).

It has a 20" barrel, still bright with strong rifling and a lot of life left. The BCG is in great shape as well. Some finish wear on the top of the receiver outside the dust cover. Aftermarket DSA X-series stock and PSG style grip (this particular grip was discontinued and is very hard to find these days).

It has your standard built-in FAL bi-pod. I removed the stock carry handle, but I'll include it in case you want to re-attach it down the road. It comes with one metric mag (Israeli surplus) that locks up nice and tight.

If you're looking to get your feet wet with a FAL without dropping $1200-$1500 for a DSA unit, this one is a lot of fun and a fantastic value.

$595 plus buyer pays the FFL transfer fee. If you need suggestions on places that do inexpensive transfers, I know a few.

Located in the Portland metro area.

Thank you

5l0YAew.jpg

9Ofq1J4.jpg